Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faction Territory Borders

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
NO no nooononononoonono
No senatoor power in Golden Bay, Visenya died and we discused that if she would get revived she'll change her last name to Faladiir as in married to Sankera FALADIIR
Also the heir to Golden Bay is named Azotheron FALADIIR

And do I also need to remind you people about this thread http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/we-need-a-house-name.29434/
If we are in need of house names that means we are far FAR FAR away from Senatoor power
or no influence of noble house in golden bay because that's cool beans

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
or no influence of noble house in golden bay because that's cool beans
Yup, but I just wanted to be make clear that there aint Senatoor power, even OOC there isn't much I guess (unless there have been secrets like the secret pact with the order, secret as in totally secret so no rumors thread something)

And well maybe some embassy to keep houses up to date with info but they'll have no power (of course this is just an idea so don't start with asking for one)

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Yup, but I just wanted to be make clear that there aint Senatoor power, even OOC there isn't much I guess (unless there have been secrets like the secret pact with the order, secret as in totally secret so no rumors thread something)

And well maybe some embassy to keep houses up to date with info but they'll have no power (of course this is just an idea so don't start with asking for one)
If i am correct, you're not the owner of golden bay. I spoke about this to Tomato earlier today, therefore he was tagged. And we where discussing this all day. .

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
If i am correct, you're not the owner of golden bay. I spoke about this to Tomato earlier today, therefore he was tagged. And we where discussing this all day. .
IC I am and this is an IC something, and also STOP THE FRICKING SECRET TALKS WITHOUT ME

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*hand hovers over the lock button again*

Play nice, you two. ACU, that means you, too.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm sorry but it's just a bit annoying that there a quite a lot of secret talks about GB while I also would like to know them as Ruler of Golden Bay

But I'll shut up for 3 whole weeks because I'm of to spain tomorow (wheeeeee)

RecklessSquid

Lord of Altera
Not sure if you were referring to my post but if:
Aeroch nor already IS our land as it is the Region of one of our heirs and is full of claimed plots too - so Claiming anything there is impossible for others in the first place ;)
Nah i wasn't referring to your post, I was saying mich's map was good for land, the ideas people had for territory before was excessive. Personally I don't think anyone should really claim land outside their rough biome area (depending on the size of the biome obviously) and obviously if this faction owns several towns, more than this. Claiming land so that the entire map is taken however is ridiculous. What if other settlements spring up in the future? When Al'bathor was started, within a week we were harassed by Marr, arcturus and engem about being within their land, the nearest of which's capital was thousands of blocks away. Something that was not particularly fun being threatened with war from several giant nations when they have about 12 people willing to fight at any time and we had 3 if we were lucky.

I am unfortunately going to name names, but I mean no offense. But engem's claim to own their entire quarter of the map including lands thousands of blocks north south and east surrounding them and senatoor's claim to own the entire jungle, also about another quarter of the map was ludicrous! It seems they got to the thread first so were able to take the largest cut of land, something that has been mentioned was to be earned through RP conquering. yet Marr another of the great houses got here a little late to the party and ended up with about the same land as us in al'bathor. Had we been as dishonest with land, Marr would have a miniscule amount of land despite being one of the larger houses simply because they got the last claim to land.

EDIT: Sorry this may come accross as aggressive, it just seemed the easiest way to explain myself :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It's completely independent, although the people running it are of the senatoor bloodline. . . . That's more of what i meant by 'influence' everything which has been advertised about it is true, i make no decisions in golden bay and it's completely run by tomato.
Okay look. Fronte at one point thaught it be neat to have Tybalt as an ic son so he could defect to House Fronte (altho because I didn't he then ooc said he was just trying to fool me. There was a lot of ooc manipulating of myself that I'm irritated)

Anyhow Tybalt is of Frontes bloodline okay? That does not mean Marr is under House Frontes influence. Fronte could come to Tybalt with an idea for Marr and Tybalt will tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Goldenbay and Visenya can say the same to Robert and Senatoor.

Let's takes this into property perspective.

I have a car and my father wants it.

If I dislike my father and I'm grown up(Golden bay forming is like leaving your parents) I can tell him he is not going to borrow it or have it. Therefore his influence or word means jack.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Okay look. Fronte at one point thaught it be neat to have Tybalt as an ic son so he could defect to House Fronte (altho because I didn't he then ooc said he was just trying to fool me. There was a lot of ooc manipulating of myself that I'm irritated)

Anyhow Tybalt is of Frontes bloodline okay? That does not mean Marr is under House Frontes influence. Fronte could come to Tybalt with an idea for Marr and Tybalt will tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.

If I dislike my father and I'm grown up(Golden bay forming is like leaving your parents) I can tell him he is not going to borrow it or have it. Therefore his influence or word means jack.
I don't want to cause a further argument, so i'll respond to this via skype.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
*people fight over me, does that mean I'm bad or amazing ...*

Ok. Just to clear things up.

What's happened with golden bay is we left from Senatoor, sorry rob, but this does not mean we aint gonna go see dad and mum and give em kisses and hugs every weekend roast. So we are forming our own thing, BUT we do have very strong ties to Senatoor cause without them, we wouldn't be there.

EDIT: Also look at the thing ACU20 posted, that helps alot ... in a sense.

FINAL: We rule ourselves. We are still pretty much connected to the umbilical cord that leads to Senatoor in the sense that they are our strongest tie as of now. We are not actively calling ourselves Senatoors, We kinda are a Vassal of Senatoor, like Hong Kong.

Last edited:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera

Exactly. Except this time, i will let the dad borrow the car, meaning that Dad ( Senatoor) Still has influence and I am happy to give the car to dad.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Marcus has left the order, check the chara profile in my signature with the update, but if I can't live there, dw about it :)
As I said earlier, our own Knight order is still taking squires and once they become fully fledged Knights they get their 'own' plot of land(Well is still claimed by one of us, they get vice-ownage though :p ), like Fronslin did.

Whoever put the disagree there seemingly has no idea of history.
Sorry but the same has happened with Spain and Austria so yeah fully agreeing with Tybalt here.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Just one quick thing, why Mich, why would you choose such remarkably similar colours for Hierax and Lonmar, whyyy. Other than that, map is good!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite

dude the entire thing was entirely IC manipulation, OOCly I was in a skype call talking to a friend about Darth Vader, and decided to pull something like that on Tybalt without any actual hard genetic evidence or relation. Tybalt was manipulated, not Humpfries123.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
dude the entire thing was entirely IC manipulation, OOCly I was in a skype call talking to a friend about Darth Vader, and decided to pull something like that on Tybalt without any actual hard genetic evidence or relation. Tybalt was manipulated, not Humpfries123.
You told me it would be cool if Tybs was actually your son.

Tybalt wouldn't have even considered and call you a fool.

But since I thaught it was for real I went ahead and let him believe it.

Clearly state to me whether he was or was just being manipulated.

Now I'm fraid your stuck with child~