Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faction Territory Borders

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Personally I think Mich's map is great, I don't think anyone should get more land than this. Why the need to claim every bit of land out there? what's wrong with just wilderness, wilderness makes more sense to me.
Not sure if you were referring to my post but if:
Aeroch nor already IS our land as it is the Region of one of our heirs and is full of claimed plots too - so Claiming anything there is impossible for others in the first place ;)

Just want to clarify something, I'm assuming that if you want to build in one of these 'spheres', you will need to speak to the 'sphere' owner? Or could you just build there?
For example, I'm planning to get some land nearish Heaven's Reach and make a farm for myself, so would I need to ask the Kingdom of Heirax to build there?
Considering or vast plans for the continent we would at least prefer it, no Idea what som thinks about it though ;)
I think Plots nearish HR are protected by the 100 / 500 block distance thingies anyway since we have lots of smaller regions in between.

The other thing is that the Kingdom isn't friendly towards the Harabro worshipers, so from a pure RP perspective settling there isn't really such a good idea.

That aside, if its not for your Order of Light char, this thread may interest you ;):
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ki...ion-available-free-regions-for-vassals.28313/
feel free to make a convo with us about it.

Edit: From what I just saw wen checking even got plots on the road itself oO

Last edited:

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Not sure if you were referring to my post but if:
Aeroch nor already IS our land as it is the Region of one of our heirs and is full of claimed plots too - so Claiming anything there is impossible for others in the first place ;)

Considering or vast plans for the continent we would at least prefer it, no Idea what som thinks about it though ;)
I think Plots nearish HR are protected by the 100 / 500 block distance thingies anyway since we have lots of smaller regions in between.

The other thing is that the Kingdom isn't friendly towards the Harabro worshipers, so from a pure RP perspective settling there isn't really such a good idea.

That aside, if its not for your Order of Light char, this thread may interest you ;):
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ki...ion-available-free-regions-for-vassals.28313/
feel free to make a convo with us about it.

Edit: From what I just saw wen checking even got plots on the road itself oO
Marcus has left the order, check the chara profile in my signature with the update, but if I can't live there, dw about it :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Then I imagine a bunch of people who donated to something when told it was neutral might be a bit ticked and you're probably going to have to clear that up right quickly then.

Edit1 -due to ninja-at-same-time: (Stop that, only Mich is allowed to do that~)[Is of joke]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Then I imagine a bunch of people who donated to something when told it was neutral might be a bit ticked and you're probably going to have to clear that up right quickly then.

(Stop that, only Mich is allowed to do that~)
It's completely independent, although the people running it are of the senatoor bloodline. . . . That's more of what i meant by 'influence' everything which has been advertised about it is true, i make no decisions in golden bay and it's completely run by tomato.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
With the permission of Somnastra, I am posting a map with the rough details of all region influence - the included regions being the ones owned by the factions that have commented here (Or were shown on previous maps.)
Hey guys! I'm just trying to remind folks about this, I know I missed a lot of places.

- the included regions being the ones owned by the factions that have commented here (Or were shown on previous maps.)
Would anyone like me to make a constantly-updated sphere-of-influence map, with a lot more folk? I can scope out the regions of anyone who wants to be added and keep it tidy ^^

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Hey guys! I'm just trying to remind folks about this, I know I missed a lot of places.

Would anyone like me to make a constantly-updated sphere-of-influence map, with a lot more folk? I can scope out the regions of anyone who wants to be added and keep it tidy ^^
That would be really cool.

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera

I can do this.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
NO no nooononononoonono
No senatoor power in Golden Bay, Visenya died and we discused that if she would get revived she'll change her last name to Faladiir as in married to Sankera FALADIIR
Also the heir to Golden Bay is named Azotheron FALADIIR

And do I also need to remind you people about this thread http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/we-need-a-house-name.29434/
If we are in need of house names that means we are far FAR FAR away from Senatoor power

skuller

Lord of Altera
NO no nooononononoonono
No senatoor power in Golden Bay, Visenya died and we discused that if she would get revived she'll change her last name to Faladiir as in married to Sankera FALADIIR
Also the heir to Golden Bay is named Azotheron FALADIIR

And do I also need to remind you people about this thread http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/we-need-a-house-name.29434/
If we are in need of house names that means we are far FAR FAR away from Senatoor power
There's your answer.