Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faction Territory Borders

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Daym, geopolitical fights, i love em

View attachment 49190
That reminds me, similar request of Naelwyn's- You put your blue squiggles over my home, and the homes of some of my mountain friends. That mountain range is watched over, so you can claim it to be yours as much as you like, but step foot in it and try to change things- you'll meet opposition.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
So, I am currently working on a deal with Thiil. These are my claims IF my deal goes through :Daltera map (2).jpg

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If you check Naelwyns circle, our bit is actually a bit more up north!
Thank you for the clarification, though :D

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Updated that version to show disputed claims. Also, Verfumbo, Engem outpost on that lake marks the borders of Senatoor influence west; as shown on this :pnewalteramap.jpg

Gaby

Lord of Altera
ok uh @Verfumbo ? hate to stir things up when a settlement's been made, but...

House Senatoor was indeed a powerful house, and a vassalage of Arcturus.
Aellyr itself is, however, relatively recent. as in, Senatoor settled there after the lion fell. the jungles are treacherous, and with no natives to guide them, the house would have a really hard time scouting that far north, or at least exploring beyond the river.

the inherent danger and getting-lost-yness is kind of important to emphasize.
I mean.
there were two ultra-secret towns built in this jungle.
not one.
two towns no one was supposed to know about unless they were shown by the people who lived there.

I don't think House Senatoor would bother claiming more than like. the southern portion of this land, below that tiny eastern mountain range. no way would they bother getting far past the river.

not even to mention my tiny idea about how there might be native villages/tribes/clans living in these jungles, as they are jungle-y.
I mean, we have an entire race who's supposed to live in the forests of the Northern Kingdoms. two of them.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
oh wait.. no, my mistake XD i got confused, i thought the bit down south was our island think, my bad buddy :p
Sure, yeah i'll claim us some territory.
You and I need to get together on the forest to your west. Marr wants to claim of that for hunting reasons.
But I respect you enough to work with yeah ;)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera

Aellyr itself is, however, relatively recent. as in, Senatoor settled there after the lion fell. the jungles are treacherous, and with no natives to guide them, the house would have a really hard time scouting that far north, or at least exploring beyond the river.

I mean.
not one.
two towns no one was supposed to know about unless they were shown by the people who lived there.

I don't think House Senatoor would bother claiming more than like. the southern portion of this land, below that tiny eastern mountain range. no way would they bother getting far past the river.

not even to mention my tiny idea about how there might be native villages/tribes/clans living in these jungles, as they are jungle-y.
I mean, we have an entire race who's supposed to live in the forests of the Northern Kingdoms. two of them.
Most likely they have maps but like the early maps of America. They are highly inaccurate.

Verfumbo

I think I might like it here

I mean.
not one.

Still, we claim that area. and have plans to build further north up the river soon anyway...