Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4 Hype Train Boarding Station

Spark

Broken
I'm fairly certain it'll be a summer 2016 release, or even later than that.

I believe they announced that a big project when New Vegas was released, and that project later turned out to be Skyrim.
New Vegas is from late 2010, and Skyrim is from late 2011. I believe Fallout 4 will be rather similar. Released about a year after reveal.
Fallout New Vegas was announced quite a while before release, however the first trailer was released only 8 months before release. Also, Fallout 3 has a long period from Announcement and release, but also had a new engine. Skyrim was announced with a trailer (similar to Fallout 4), and was released 11 months later. However Skyrim also had a new engine I think. I doubt Fallout 4 has a new engine, although that's yet to be seen.

Either way we should find out more at E3.

Sos

Lord of Altera
Fallout New Vegas was announced quite a while before release, however the first trailer was released only 8 months before release. Also, Fallout 3 has a long period from Announcement and release, but also had a new engine. Skyrim was announced with a trailer (similar to Fallout 4), and was released 11 months later. However Skyrim also had a new engine I think. I doubt Fallout 4 has a new engine, although that's yet to be seen.

Either way we should find out more at E3.
... It is most likely the same engine as seen in skyrim, with a major graphical overhaul... goin' by the mods here.
and a new engine would be expensive, given the size of the world.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Fallout? Meh, Fallout 3 bored me into oblivion (hurr hurr). I am actually somewhat hyped to hear news about TES 6, though I am not sure that it will be announced.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
M- maybe we can play as dog?
Yes, I am official Fallout. And I can not only confirm that you can play as dog. But that you only play as dog.

Spec dog to be either lazer dog, powersuit melee dog, gun dog, elemental dog, punching dog, or any combination between them!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Saw the latest trailer.

Looks colorful and everything is large scale. Lots of heavy weapons.

I aprove.