Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4 Hype Train Boarding Station

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
After recently being able to finish Fallout New Vegas in under 40 minutes I am so excited to firstly play this game and secondly to start creating speed routes.

This is gonna be fun~

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
After recently being able to finish Fallout New Vegas in under 40 minutes I am so excited to firstly play this game and secondly to start creating speed routes.

This is gonna be fun~
you make speed routes?

I make armies, and slow and steady infinite world that never ends and HELP IM TRAPPED

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
You aint ever played a bethesda game if you haven't done a play through in super villain mode.

Gain as many followers as possible than kill every killable character you can.

Thats always playthrough 2 for me

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
You aint ever played a bethesda game if you haven't done a play through in super villain mode.

Gain as many followers as possible than kill every killable character you can.

Thats always playthrough 2 for me
.-. thats if I even get to playthrough 2 with all these options.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Well the reveal trailer wasn't exactly representative. It's certainly not looking bad, and I actually like the voiced protagonist, and voice acting shown so far isn't bad (whereas it was terrible in previous Bethesda games). Animations look better, though they still leave quite a bit to be desired.

Also as Jim Sterling said, where's the ass?

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Bethesda prevented me from sleeping (the press conference was at 4AM where i live ;-; ) But it was SO worth it!

Spark

Broken
Maybe vault 111 is where they tested to see if people can live without the booty.

In all seriousness I cant wait for the settlement building.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
My god you can make your own community like State of Decay...
They have won. Take my money, all of it. Give me dat game,