Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4

Spark

Broken
Here is my new power armour storage: The lights are connected to a switch, which used to have a 1 second delay before each light but I had to remove it because I could only do it with the construction light which didn't look too good. All are fully upgraded to the max, so F on T armour and mk VI on X-01 along with a misc attachment of my choosing. I've got a lot more sets, but they're scattered across the commonwealth v.v

From Left to Right:
Military T45 + Piezonucleic chest plate -- Raider -- Hot Pink X-01 --Atom Cats T60 -- BoS T60 -- Institute X-01 -- Winterised T60

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I just experience the scariest, funniest, and at the same time most awesome bug ever, in a video game.

Those if you who have encountered Radscorpions would know how they dig into the ground only to reappear behind you half a second later with a terrifying BOOM. Well.. I was having this epic battle with one, always on the move, shooting it in the face whenever it appeared behind me, blocking its path with molotovs, that sort of thing. When suddenly the magnificent beast dug into the ground, only to be shot hundreds of meters into the air, as if from a cannon. After a couple of seconds of sheer fabulous it finally started descending, hitting the ground at the speed of sound, effectively killing it off.

Although its a bug, I've never been more satisfied with killing something. My life will only be a slope downwards from this amazing moment :'(

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Just got the game, (Still downloading) cannot wait to get started. I have been in love with this series for so long and from the posts on this thread I feel this one won't disappoint- So excited!