Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I have one bug with Fallout 4
Time seems to go faster IRL, when you play it. Pls fix
-A busy student

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I have one bug with Fallout 4
Time seems to go faster IRL, when you play it. Pls fix
-A busy student
I know right, whats up with that !?

On a serious note though, I'm extremely satisfied with how bugproof the game has been so far. The only issues I have had is excessive waiting time when an npc enters a door before you, and sometimes when parkouring in the city I fall through the walls

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Just kill the dog, no more stealth problems. I'm assuming its a companion like in Skyrim
Dogmeat is a good dog, just remember to use "Stay"
Also-
Codsworth has 924 names voiced... Not a single one of them is my name, but they still have "boobies" and (Gonna put them in spoiler due to violent language)
Fuck
Fucker
Fuckface
They have this, but not Lars?
http://hastebin.com/raw/eziriberin
Here is the list of all 924 names he has voiced.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Wait.. can you seriously make your flying butler of steel call you fuckface in a british accent?

Thats it, Bethesda is the best.

Spark

Broken
Retracting my previous statement about institute power armour colouring. My X-01 is looking hot.

43 hours on the game so far... if I play 5 hours tomorrow, which I probably will, I would have spent 2 entire days in the past week playing Fallout. Lel.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
But, his name is dogmeat... and we are in a wasteland... what happens when you run out of food
actually, I like dogs, dont kill dogmeat
JUST LOOK AT THIS

you can't kill him ;-;

It is an actual dog!
Or modelled after-

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I actually don't think you can kill dogmeat or any other companion. Due to the more detailed relationship and voice acting focus and the previous issues how suicidal dumb the AI is sometimes. Making them invincible is just safer. That said it might be possible to kill them somehow I just know my Piper has been hit by mini nukes while at the "I'm out of health pls heal me" stage and she's still alive.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
So, the very first mission you can undertake in the Brotherhood of Steel is pretty kick ass. It was pretty lovely to perform a raid on a location while in full power armor with a large squad, and the classical music station playing.

What a good game. I'm almost 30 hours in and finished the main story.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I actually don't think you can kill dogmeat or any other companion. Due to the more detailed relationship and voice acting focus and the previous issues how suicidal dumb the AI is sometimes. Making them invincible is just safer. That said it might be possible to kill them somehow I just know my Piper has been hit by mini nukes while at the "I'm out of health pls heal me" stage and she's still alive.
God I wish you could kill Piper. Most obnoxious follower ever.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Right, played the game for four hours, then got near the corvega assembly plant, immediately, thinks get weird with color and start getting highlighted by random bright greens, pinks, blues, or reds, I go into the assembly plant, and suddenly, I cant see anything because the color is freaking out everywhere, can't make out shapes or anything. I decide to fast travel elsewhere, but the problem persists, load up ANY previous save, problem stays, effectively making me restart my game...

EDIT: Also, if anyone can tell me if that's just my computer being bad and causing problems, please say so, I'd hate to have dropped money on a bad disc/ wasted a night waiting for this to download to have to redownload.

Specs:
Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8.00
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Right, played the game for four hours, then got near the corvega assembly plant, immediately, thinks get weird with color and start getting highlighted by random bright greens, pinks, blues, or reds, I go into the assembly plant, and suddenly, I cant see anything because the color is freaking out everywhere, can't make out shapes or anything. I decide to fast travel elsewhere, but the problem persists, load up ANY previous save, problem stays, effectively making me restart my game...
Huh strange...I have never heard of that one. Sure it wasn't just the LSD? :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
sorry, but I cant find that funny as I had to delete all my saves...I know its only four hours, but I didn't like walking all the way to diamond city...
Had a similar problem, and in my case the problem was simply that my wire wasnt properly connected. Probably not whats happening, but worth a shot :I