Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallout 4

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
Nearly level 40, haven't gotten five quests into the story. Can't stop until every marker is visible on map. My between meal snacking has gone down to actually healthy levels, but my cravings for chocolate have gone up. Send Break Fast bars.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I dunno about you guys, there has been sometimes when I was so done with dealing with a NPC by talking that I just pull out my gun and start firing.

I did this with Valentine when he was trying to talk some Mobsters out of shooting us or something, and I was so tired of listening that I just pulled out my gun and started firing like 5 seconds into talking to them.

I also 'accidently' killed Trashcan-Carla with the Junk Launcher.. loaded with baby rattlers.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
The only faction I do not hate is the minutemen, and they just seem boring...
BoS is a bunch of racist bastards
Railroad seems good enough, but they seem to focused on the synths side and lack of care for humans.
The institute is to isolated, secretive and extremist about "They are the solution".
I do not know if I can join children of the atom :((((

So... I like them all in their own way, and it is not that it is a bad game, but I just find it difficult to side with someone.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The only faction I do not hate is the minutemen, and they just seem boring...
BoS is a bunch of racist bastards
Railroad seems good enough, but they seem to focused on the synths side and lack of care for humans.
The institute is to isolated, secretive and extremist about "They are the solution".
I do not know if I can join children of the atom :((((

So... I like them all in their own way, and it is not that it is a bad game, but I just find it difficult to side with someone.
Love the Brotherhood
Hate the Minutemen, Railroad, Institute, Children Of At-.... They may of gotten to me.

Spark

Broken
I hate the BoS. They're just so annoying with their Knight crap. It's like the only thing they could find after the war was D&D Pip-boy edition. Nerds m8.

The institute have it right. Even if they do come across as slightly elitist, at least their leader is a bad copy of Brad Pitt in Fury.

In other news, after hours of putting up with bugs and bitchy settlers:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So I hope others has suffered the same bug as I, and had one of your settlements cursed so that every time you leave it, it says you have 0 beds, 0 water and 0 defense?
Never happy, never lucky.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So I hope others has suffered the same bug as I, and had one of your settlements cursed so that every time you leave it, it says you have 0 beds, 0 water and 0 defense?
Never happy, never lucky.
EVEN THOUGH YOU SPENT SO MANY RESOURCES TO GET 45 WATER FOR 14 PEOPLE
STILL 0
Btw- If you do get that, try scrapping all radios and tv's, it seems they are the reason somehow.

Spark

Broken
EVEN THOUGH YOU SPENT SO MANY RESOURCES TO GET 45 WATER FOR 14 PEOPLE
STILL 0
Btw- If you do get that, try scrapping all radios and tv's, it seems they are the reason somehow.
I had that with the settlement I just posted. The water kept going to 0 and it was just after I'd places a load of TVs. I just had to keep travelling back there to reset it.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I had that with the settlement I just posted. The water kept going to 0 and it was just after I'd places a load of TVs. I just had to keep travelling back there to reset it.
Try scrapping them, had same problem, but removing them has stopped it from happening for me :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Got the achievement so I'll probably just scrap half the settlement and make it look pretty again xD
Without any spoilers, if there even are any... But are there actually any use for the TV's?
I mean, they do not show anything but the loading scene.
Are they just a niche little thing?

Spark

Broken
Without any spoilers, if there even are any... But are there actually any use for the TV's?
I mean, they do not show anything but the loading scene.
Are they just a niche little thing?
As far as I'm aware they just do the loading screen thing, not sure though.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Got a TV in my house and all it seems to do for now is show the "Please standby" loading screen. I guess it makes sense, really... but considering this is Bethesda, I imagine there would be some kind of Easteregg involving them... or maybe they're just purely decorative.
For now they are just buggy. :D

Spark

Broken
I was under the impression that there weren't any mods out yet... except maybe a few modified vanilla files, which wouldn't stack.... Has the G.E.C.K been released?
It hasn't as far as I'm aware. Most mods are adding in unused vanilla items, retextures, etc. Still worth installing though imo. Especially the settlement ones. They're really useful.

Spark

Broken
Hmm, that makes sense I suppose. Not sure how you would add in new items though without a G.E.C.K... unless they're just completing meshes or whatever and then giving players the baseID...

It amazes me what a modding community can do without tools when the tools are used for 95% of the mods out there.
They're not adding in new items, the settlement ones are items from the vanilla game that they just made so you can build then in your settlements, even vertibirds :p but yeah it's awesome how they've done it, such a dedicated community. Sadly the G.E.C.K isn't being released till 2016 I think.