Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favorite Total War?

Favorite Total War Game?

• Shogun: Total War

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Medieval: Total War

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Rome: Total War

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Spartan: Total War

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Empire: Total War

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Napoleon: Total War

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Total War: Shogun 2

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Medieval II: Total War

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Med II and Rome
the ability to spawn in units is the bestbit for me.... makes it. a challenge when the enemy has three armies of fully upgraded Kataphraktoi.

I wish there was a way to connect them together so you can have one looooong campaign

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just to make people aware, the expansion 'Fall of the Samurai' for Shogun 2 has been released, I think its £24.99 on Steam, it comes with a whole new campaign, new clans / units / tech / ways to play etc.

I have been enjoying it immensely, even when its equivalent of 'Realm Divide' happened. Things like naval bombardment in land battles and railway networks are excellent additions.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Rome Total War was my favourite game EVER. I used to be so addicted to it. I love games like that, need to buy the medieval one actually...

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Just to make people aware, the expansion 'Fall of the Samurai' for Shogun 2 has been released, I think its £24.99 on Steam, it comes with a whole new campaign, new clans / units / tech / ways to play etc.

I have been enjoying it immensely, even when its equivalent of 'Realm Divide' happened. Things like naval bombardment in land battles and railway networks are excellent additions.
Just the notion of a "Realm Divide" equivalent makes me cringe, though with that being said I'll still pick it up.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just the notion of a "Realm Divide" equivalent makes me cringe, though with that being said I'll still pick it up.
Aye I agree with you there but I think its handled better here, rather than just having enemies pop up everywhere it felt very much like a east vs west divide, I played as the 'Satsuma' clan (what once was the shimazu) and advanced east steadily and realm divide only really kicked off once I made it to the centre, by then I had all my allies around / behind me and all my enemies in front.

If you still need convincing then let me just say Gatling guns, that is all. :p