Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite Pokémon?

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I think I will get one of the new Pokemon games when they come out, only because I have a 3DS XL :p (probably going to get Y version)

Also, Blastoise or as a newer one Druddigon

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
My Blastoise that solo'd the pokemon league in blue 26 times. Never another like him R.I.P

Followed by the Mankey/Primeape I replaced pikachu with in yellow in my current attempts to actually finally catch them all.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Charizard.. the lucky shiny I got the first time I played FireRed.... I swear I was so amazed and happy...

And then I lost the game in an airport. -.-

Anithola

Lord of Altera
wait... you can actually catch shinies in the originalofficialrealcorrect pokemon games? O_O i played for 6 years and never cought one!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Yeah they were just rare versions, except red garydos that was common as hell thanks to gold n silver

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Action Replay provides me with all my rare Pokémon. :p

JOKES

I only use it to get through the game faster so I can start EV training.

Miner

Lord of Altera
My Blastoise that solo'd the pokemon league in blue 26 times. Never another like him R.I.P

Followed by the Mankey/Primeape I replaced pikachu with in yellow in my current attempts to actually finally catch them all.
My blastoise in Pokemon blue... It was level 67 as I believe... It died multiple times in my attempt at fighting the League. The part where I had no idea what I was doing: My other pokemon we on average level 35.

Anyway, there is only one pokemon I can call my favourite. That pokemon is Magikarp. It's self explanitory, but if you're too dull-minded, refer to Mich's signature. :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff

Dude don't even go there. I trashed the Elite 4 once with a Weedle.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Bulbasaur is alot cooler in the tv shows then in the games, in the games he is really just a big target weak to every possible type; ice, flying , psychic, fire , bug , and poison, not to think of dragons who can learn any of these :D

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Shedninja and Rayquaza, really different but you know..

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Best pokemon evah, never died if you used it right.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You could also give it some item to prevent it getting one shotted xD gave it an extra life basically