Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Role-play:The Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGorn

Villager
([...] You can't just decide your going to add a completely new lore to the server, whatever you've written or whatevre dosn't really apply here, this is altera, where you start from Scratch)
(I'm not adding a lore to the server, this is just a part of a story coming from Gorn's backstory. Now back on topic, please D: )
*Hears several voices outside the Inn, that seem to interest him*
-"What's all this racket ?"
*Leaves the Inn and notices a thin shadow coming from left to right*
-"Hmm... I can smell the particular odor of thieves. This odor of dry blood coming from their daggers... and... a woman's scent ? No..."

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
(I'm not adding a lore to the server, this is just a part of a story coming from Gorn's backstory. Now back on topic, please D: )
(Ok yes this has go slightly off-topic but you are talking nonsense in Altera, where NONE of this exists and there wouldn't be a whole different world you can just claim your from, thats called heracy, just remember that. Also make sure to check out the server lore, mostly because its brilliant, and you can thank Fitz our lore-write for that, Now, happy Roleplay, please :D)
*Seth sighs as the commotion erupts*
Ach, I cannae be bothered with this...why cannae we all just ger along fer once?
*Seth beckons the barkeep over*
Barkeep, could yer bring me a steak and 12 Flagons of yer strongest ale? Ae think ae be needin it...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
*gets up again looking slightly dazed, holding flute in his hand*
Where's my flute?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
(I luvs it and it not going anywhere.)
*looks down to his hand and frowns*
So it is... Seth, can i have one o' those flagons? I think I need a stout drink to keep me thinking straight.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Aye yer ca' Jack
*Throws Jack a Flagon, Stopping a Lid on it to make sure none flys out*
(I know, it is epic, Bette is drawing me one as well :D )

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
(I love you guys too :heart:)
*Sits up, starting to get bored, and walks over and sits down at the table longest away from everything*

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
*Grumbles at the fact that he hasn't gotten another drink in a while*
"Innkeeper! Ge' me another glass of Kings' Brew"

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
*Comes Out Of A Drain-Pipe, Meowing And Soaked, Turning For A Darker-Corner Of The Alley As He Transforms Into A Human, Fixes His Clothes, Then Walks Into The Inn*
"Ello' There, lads!" *Waves And Notices The Man Yelling For Another Glass Of King's Brew*
*He Sits Across From The Gorgeous-Man, Looking Him Up And Down Before Nervously Stuttering* "H.. Hello, I'm Azerath, What's your name, may I A..Ask?"

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
*sighs* Ohh my... we're surrounded... whatever shall we do?
*stands on top of the barrel and shouts*
We are not the people you want! The true thief hides in the bar, trying to keep out of sight! She sits at the table farthest from everything. *draws out a potion of strength 2 and chugs it.*
Sorry my friend, but my time here is done. *uses the new strength to jump on top of the bar and starts running away across rooftops*

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
*Knocks back the drink*
"Nothing like a cool glass of Ale to drown your sorrows. Another!"
*Throws empty glass to the ground*

(
)

KingGorn

Villager
*Throws empty glass to the ground*
(Lol, that part was epicly fun ! xD)
*Sees the thief jumping on the tiles of the inn roof, then says :*
-"Hey, pal, could you later learn me how to do this ? That would be quite nice from your part ! Good evening !"
*Re-enters in the Inn*

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*yawns slightly, after which requests finest wine the tavern has to offer, then proceeding to slowly watering his mouth with it and checks the taste*
Indeed, I did not know that the finest inns of Altera are capable of selling such worthless liquid, that came from Port Silver's sewers themselves... By the plague, 'tis disgusting.
*after that, he continues to slowly sip the wine*

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
** thinks to himself** well damn there is a lot of them ** aims the arrow to the ground right below him and shoots then dirt and smoke fly up in the air falling down in to the sewer tunnels runs as fast as he cans down the tunnel think to himself** they will never get me i know this place like the back of my hand hahah ** he disappears in the shadows of the sewers**

KingGorn

Villager
It would seem so! I drank better wine in some poor village during winter!
*Thinks thoughtfully before saying anything. Finally, he replies :*
-"Well, then I think I'll be content with some water. Just by seeing that shield, I can say you are a knight, or something like this. Can I ask what your name is ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.