Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Role-play:The Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
*yawns slightly, after which requests finest wine the tavern has to offer, then proceeding to slowly watering his mouth with it and checks the taste*
Indeed, I did not know that the finest inns of Altera are capable of selling such worthless liquid, that came from Port Silver's sewers themselves... By the plague, 'tis disgusting.
*after that, he continues to slowly sip the wine*
*The innkeeper pours multiple glasses of ales and meads, spreading them around the table for people to claim for themselves. His ears hear the insult, it piercing his mind like a knife. He steps backwards one step before his voice becomes deeper and his eyes becoming wide.*
"You insult my wine do you! I would love to see you right now hanging on a noose with your ribs ripped out if you don't stop this feckin' behaviour! You are in my inn, not some horrible alleyway. So if you're going to talk like that... I will personally rip your throat out."
*The innkeeper grumbles as he stands back, his eyes scanning around and watching the rowdy drunken men converse with each other.*
"I said ya will get the 'thieves', even that hooded thing that was ratted out by her friends!"

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*Does not listen to the innkeeper's grumble, as he looks at the stranger asking the question and smiles*
I am Lord Polo Hawklight. And you, my good man?
(I used my RP name. Not sure weather you were supposed to do that or not >.>)

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
(*Tugs his friends, alike Seth, Luna, even the barkeep and such into a corner, raising rocks to block the blast, and then slings the rocks at Marcus. OP MUCH?*)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
** thinks to himself** well damn there is a lot of them ** aims the arrow to the ground right below him and shoots then dirt and smoke fly up in the air falling down in to the sewer tunnels runs as fast as he cans down the tunnel think to himself** they will never get me i know this place like the back of my hand hahah ** he disappears in the shadows of the sewers**

(That makes no sense. An arrow that when it hits the ground explodes into dirt? You are also surrounded by 10 men who have circled you in, and me with a sword up to your face? By the time you pulled the arrow out I would have cut you.)

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
Marcus then shouts a command and walks towards the thiefs while point his sword towards their faces.* "You are Surrounded thieves. Drop your weapons, and return to your cells to pay for your crimes! If you do not. You will pay your crimes with your blood! *As Marcus slowly approches the thieves, his men circle around them...
(as you were SLOWLY aproching .... i did what i said... there- is no way you could of cut me if you were still SLOWlY aproching... Sorry to say but my plan does work...)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
("As his men circled him" which means no more, no less, that a man cannot simply go *poof* if he is surrounded. You think when Ninjas or whatnot disappear in smoke they literally disappear? That's just a way of confusing someone, going Poof is impossible)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Marcus then shouts a command and walks towards the thiefs while point his sword towards their faces.* "You are Surrounded thieves. Drop your weapons, and return to your cells to pay for your crimes! If you do not. You will pay your crimes with your blood! *As Marcus slowly approches the thieves, his men circle around them...
(as you were SLOWLY aproching .... i did what i said... there- is no way you could of cut me if you were still SLOWlY aproching... Sorry to say but my plan does work...)
You have been circled by 10 men. And I am like a few feet away from you... A magically dirt arrow can not save you O_O)

Aman1211

( if you are reffing to me the blast would still effect the surrounding men pushing them away.... so they wouldn't be able to attack do to the explosion... )

Aman1211

(its a magical exploding dirt arrow! :p ) so the explosion would stop the force from you to attack kinda like a knock back)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
(its a magical exploding dirt arrow! :p ) so the explosion would stop the force from you to attack kinda like a knock back)
Ok since when the hell can you get a magically exploding dirt arrow??? Also the dirt would affect you aswell... Unless you suddenly put on your mask of magically dirt protection,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.