Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frost/superpacozxz [Approved - Balatro]

superpacozxz

Legend of Altera
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
superpacozxz

2) How old are you?
16. Birth 06/10/1998

3) Where are you?
I am from Spain.

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.(I think i didn't miss anything)

5) Introduce yourself!

So about me?.... hmm.
I Still in school, trying to survive what we call the exam week. I have been playing a lot in other Rp servers, but because of problems staff had, I decieded to try another servers and get to see how other people Rp. I play the guitar, I go to a bascketball team and I do a fighting style call Krav Maga
( that is very helpful for rp fights as I can know when people is doing imposible things).

6) Got any examples of your work?

Later in the server i will build somethings, so no need to start to show horrible buildings yet. I could upload some songs i have compose, but i think that is more private.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
Yes, and i love the quest system and the builds.

About your character
Name
:Frost

Race:Human

Appearance:

Physically, Frost was quite different. Frost was a muscular boy, very big and tall for his age. He bared a strong pose and was very good with a sword. He had a slightly pale skin with intensely blue eyes. Frost was not only cold figuratively, but also physically. Alex always smiled as he would think back of all the nicknames given to Frost. Especially ‘the living fridge’. His hair was brown and medium-sized. It would cover his forehead and the back of his head, which gave Frost the air of a sly man. Although Frost was sixteen, he was easily confused with an adult.

---

The test

Frost has been a normal kid in his town, he has a dad, a mom and a sister and they all work hard to have a life in his small farm in the north. They lived good and peacefully in its town, but Frost wanted something more than just working cutting wood or feeding the pigs, he wanted and adventure, something that will be written in books. It was in his 16th birthday when he left his home with a big bag filled with tools, money, food and a small sword from his father.

It was night, but still the first sun rays could be notice in the top of the mountain. As Frost walked away of his house with the hope that someday he will come back telling stories to his sister of how he fought against monsters and got in love, but for now he was just walking to somewhere, anywhere where he could start his adventure. It was daytime when he found a forest with what it seemed at first the same trees that he worked at his home. Frost even that it was 16 it had the body of a man and with it he helped his father in everything, and one of them was building with that exact wood. As he got in the forest, he found a small river and what it looked some herbs good for tea, while he looked at them he started to remember how will be life without the help of his mother to prepare that tea that he loved to take each night with his family. After a full afternoon lost wandering around he thought it was the place, he will make a house here and get ready for his adventure, as one day it will start.

It was another day, another long waiting day for Frost. He has been out for too long and he hasn’t seen anyone for weeks and the food was starting to run out. That day Frost thought that He could go and hunt for the journey back, as the honey and herbs was starting to get boring for him. After all the morning without being able to hunt anything Frost went home to get ready. In his bag he placed his lunch, all the gold he had and some water. All of the other things were left behind, as it was a long walk and he didn’t want to carry extra weight. The last thing he did before leaving was close the house, but when Frost was going to leave he felt something was watching. Frost turned around slowly and saw nothing, nothing at all, it was strange for him, as he really thought there was something there. Frost walked as fast as he could in direction to the town. When we had in the deepest of the forest he saw, what he thinks it was following him, a group of undead. Frost ran like a madman, sword in hand as he faced himself against four undead beasts. They were lined up, almost forming a wall. They were slow to notice him, allowing Frost enough time to put a sword through the first one’s head. The undead spun around, and forcefully attempted to snatch him, desperately trying to grab any part of his body to rip off and use as their next meal. Frost’s sword seemed to be stuck inside the undead head. He looked to his sides and saw two undead approaching from his left side, whereas a single one crept up his right. He sighed, annoyed as he let go of his sword and pushed the corpse off with a kick. He stepped back, while the three Undead stumbled as fast as possible towards him. Just by walking, Frost was faster than the disgusting creatures. He took two more steps backwards and analysed the situation. He saw the three Undead, one next to the other, indifferent to the landscape, desperate for their newest meal. Frost grinned and charged at the middle one, his right shoulder guiding him towards the undead chest. The Undead, too slow to react, was struck and knocked to the floor. In that moment Frost used effectively his time and ran out of the forest, leaving his sword and the undead behind. When he finally got out of the forest and saw the buildings he thought that it was the time, after 10 years in that forest getting ready, it was time for him to start his adventure.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hey!

your test was of proper length but we prefer to see how you can write non-combat scenarios as we want to insure that you are capable of more than just that sort of writing. A few adjustments and we'll take another look.

superpacozxz

Legend of Altera
Hey!

your test was of proper length but we prefer to see how you can write non-combat scenarios as we want to insure that you are capable of more than just that sort of writing. A few adjustments and we'll take another look.
Ok, thanks I will get to it.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Physically, Frost was quite different. Frost was a muscular boy, very big and tall for his age. He bared a strong pose and was very good with a sword. He had a slightly pale skin with intensely blue eyes. Frost was not only cold figuratively, but also physically. Alex always smiled as he would think back of all the nicknames given to Frost. Especially ‘the living fridge’. His hair was brown and medium-sized. It would cover his forehead and the back of his head, which gave Frost the air of a sly man. Although Frost was sixteen, he was easily confused with an adult.
Heya! Would like to make a note that we discourage granting combat proficiency in a character through backstory; any such skills need to be properly gained through RP.~
I'm also not entirely certain what you mean by "physically cold," but your character needs to comply with ordinary human physiology. Additionally, do not believe "Fridge" to be a medieval concept applicable to nicknames.