Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Future of the Earthspawn - October 2015

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
if there were any Earthspawn females, probably would. *shrug*
I remember that Vilvin was about a ways back, but I think they've more or less disappeared. Also, Cyrus would fight you to the dea- nah, more to the maim - for her. And probably lose, but that ain't the point.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
2. If the races are completely different from one another. By saying that I mean they are completely different creatures. A good example of that would be Daughter of the Empire and the rest of the Empire trilogy. Not really any spoilers, but in it there is a race of insects that behave very much like ants/bees and produce silks and other rare commodities. Not only is this part of an important story mechanic, but it's also bloody awesome and completely different to the humans that inhabit the world.
When dealing with other races in fantasy I almost look to the works of Fiest as a sort of holy book xD
I absolutely love how different and alien the ant people were, while still being empathiseable
On the topic of earthspawn being removed. You could simply have a tall human with a greatsword and gain the same effect, I didn't feel like there was anything "special" about them

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Send me over a character profile or a username and I can quickly check for activity via Hawkeye if you want me to.
her profile's still in my signature.
I used gabythedinogirl and ybagthedragonlad alternately for her.

(TBH "dead by extinct race" seems like a better option than what I had before, which was "stuck in schrodinger's jail")