Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Could've seen that Tommen twist a mile away. Also, always knew it was Benjen. Mostly a filler episode.

Still missing my favorite door stopper.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Was kinda of disappointed. The big dragon bit was nice to see their size and such but the whole rallying the troops just felt forced as an excuse to be all "Look at CGI dragon". Benjen was cool but the sam bit was glacial. Really looking forward to next episode since its called "The Broken Man". Hoping that means Ramsay finally gets shanked.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Was kinda of disappointed. The big dragon bit was nice to see their size and such but the whole rallying the troops just felt forced as an excuse to be all "Look at CGI dragon". Benjen was cool but the sam bit was glacial. Really looking forward to next episode since its called "The Broken Man". Hoping that means Ramsay finally gets shanked.
Broken Man refers to a book speech.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I wish Daenarys would spontaneously combust. She's my least favorite character and also happens to be completely unsuited for any kind of leadership.

Benjen with the sick flaming spinny thing, tho.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Daenarys is completely uninteresting aside from her dragons, and she even manages to ruin that somehow.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I haaaaaaate the Faith Militant. I wish they would disappear, but they are doing the opposite of disappearing. Great shame.