Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
My quickie review:
  • clegane BOWL 2k16
  • god I hate everything about the faith militant plot line but grandmamma Tyrell is gold
  • theon are you in there???
  • rob stark you ABSOLUTE DUNCE
  • ARYA !!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whole lotta posturing very little doing on everything this episode.

Jon- Why not talk about "I have a giant who will fight with me."
Sansa- Get those men.
Arya- Really girl? You run away from a bunch of face changing assassins and let some old lady just walk up to you? For shame.
Jamie- You were a bright spot in an otherwise dull episode.
Faith Militant- Do stuff again please or get killed. I want a civil war in Kings Landing and I ordered it a whole season ago.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
JOIN US SUNDAY NIGHT FOR THE EVENT OF THE SEASON
CLEGANE BOWL: THE UNDEAD MONSTER OF KINGS LANDING. HES TALL AND READY TO BRAWL; HE IS THE MOUNTAIN: GREGOR CLEGANE V.S THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND, NOT EVEN DEATH CAN KEEP THIS HOUND OUT OF THE RING: SANDOR CLEGANE
JOIN US NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN THESE BROTHERS GO HEAD TO HEAD IN AN ALL OUT TRIAL BY COMBAT FOR THE HONOUR OF THE QUEEN MOTHER CERSEI LANNISTER
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I think I'm an odd minority, but I actually liked that episode. That 10 year old is my new favorite.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Immerael, Jon was reluctant to mention Wildlings. Do you think saying "I have a giant Wildling" is going to rally anyone?

Sansa was trash as usual.
Seeing the Blackfish again was beyond entertaining, as well was seeing him calmly lay out Jaime.
No Bran and Benjenhands was a positive.
No Meera was a negative.
Thankfully no more Dany and her magic-hating Dothraki that love magic.
rip dorne
Asha is engaged/married in the books.
Lyanna Mormont was solid, no mention of Dacey and Maege was confirmed dead.
Cersei knows she's a whole new kind of rawly fucked.
Bronn got a promotion that doesn't make much sense, since he's suddenly become a brilliant strategist.
The Hound was very good, enjoyed McShane.
The Church plot is as slow as the bastion campaign and rewards waiting patiently about as well.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I enjoyed this episode. Some things actually happened. Though I'm unsure how I feel about Arya to be honest. She did stupid things in the previous episode and then plot powered through the waif. I mean I'm glad her story isn't over but I felt the way she got out of it was eggghhhhhhh.