Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Tarron

Lord of Altera
The entire battle was shot fantastically. They really got the chaos of it all across.

Sad to see Ramsay was poisoned by our enemies, tho.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
nothing in this episode surprised me at all.

That said I haven't been this satisfied since Joffrey choked to death.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I was a little annoyed by Theon and Yara just showingup in Mereen when they did. If they had helped fight the Master's fleet, I would have been screaming about the convenience. That just felt.... so quick and easy. The Littlefinger army was similar, but expected. I was annoyed by almost everything, in the beginning of the battle, narrowly missing John Snow like he had a magical aura of protection. So convenient that the two other dragons broke out of the pyramid when they did. I feel like the show writers are relying more on deus ex machina that Martin did, but eh.

Aside from that, it was a hell of an episode. Rip wun wun. I'm sad to see Ramsay go, because who will I hate now? (No but really, he needed to die.)

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
The episode was great but the ending honestly had me smiling the entire time. Thank god that's finally over.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I'll never understand why Sansa didn't tell Jon about Littlefinger. I see no reason not too and it was a waste of lives including wun wun.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I'll never understand why Sansa didn't tell Jon about Littlefinger. I see no reason not too and it was a waste of lives including wun wun.
I'd say she was unsure if he would actually come to their aid, especially after how she threatened him and all that earlier in the season.
So perhaps she didnt want to say. "They mighttttt be able to help?"
Also. They may have not been as effective had they been with the rest of the troops. Possibly. I'm honestly not sure how much it would affect the whole battle had they been teamed up with the rest of the cavalry.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I'd say she was unsure if he would actually come to their aid, especially after how she threatened him and all that earlier in the season.
So perhaps she didnt want to say. "They mighttttt be able to help?"
Also. They may have not been as effective had they been with the rest of the troops. Possibly. I'm honestly not sure how much it would affect the whole battle had they been teamed up with the rest of the cavalry.
Well my hate train for Sansa keeps on going.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I hate her too. Always have but hey at least she has some character now. Five seasons of no character was worse than having one to actively despise.
Hate dany too. My train is mostly filled of the main female characters. Not being sexist, looking at their personality and choices.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hate dany too. My train is mostly filled of the main female characters. Not being sexist, looking at their personality and choices.
How to phrase this.......

I like the action scenes I get from Dany's story arc. But without her dragons she's nothing. Tyrion had a real point about her whole, "wanting to raze cities like her father." I want her and Jon to hook up at the end. She'd make a nice queen to sit on the arm of the Iron Throne, but on her own she's not a good leader sometimes.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
How to phrase this.......

I like the action scenes I get from Dany's story arc. But without her dragons she's nothing. Tyrion had a real point about her whole, "wanting to raze cities like her father." I want her and Jon to hook up at the end. She'd make a nice queen to sit on the arm of the Iron Throne, but on her own she's not a good leader sometimes.
Hook up? Ew.