Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Problem is seth that said gear is only half... i did that for a cosmetic mental plan, but if you know any free build servers or something we could plan there.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I think the Survival Games network have a build server.

Nope, not on their server list anymore. It must have been shut down.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Nothing steam punk related at all... -leer-

I think you misunderstood. Building a steam punk-esque building but removing anything that makes it steam punk. Look, here's an example of a build not done by me.

I don't think this is a steam punk building. If you do, however, I'll scrap it.

-K9

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
no it isn't steampunk, but the glowstone on the front would have to go. as well as that i think it's the wrong theme.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I also like the idea of building around gears.

-K9

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
Some sad news: Silveria Haizea is dead. I'll figure out something for my new character to do and remove the old application

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
In character name : Vaden Korsian
Username: captaincoldbane
RP age and race: 79, corrupt elf
Why you want to join the town: Because gears are fun, also because my new char can help a lot, perhaps he could be the gaurd captain?
How active are you: daily
Anything else you'd like to add: He could be the gaurd captain, or badass bartender if need be.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I wanna go out in minecraft and make a building that i think looks good for the Research Center where i and Goldengem will work :)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Well, maybe it's not a church, something else... And my avatar was made to creep people out.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
Yeah, it does look a bit more like a church, as well as that it's far too small... :(
I think it looks a little too 'stoney' I've hated living in alsaga as it is almost 100% stone, I think both Duncan and I would prefer more use of wood in buildings, in the gears, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.