Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geopolitics, Claims, and Lore

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Actually, despite there being no official claims, I've decided to give up my claims for the Highlands in the already claimed areas. I've decided that I'll try and claim the islands in the south east, near the Dark Elven swamp >:3

W

wakerman4

In other words, go get your lands when it opens up for claims.
Keep your secrets until then. First come first serve.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I can assure you it won't be first come, first serve.

I can also assure you it will be a fair system.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I can assure you it won't be first come, first serve.

I can also assure you it will be a fair system.
...Thank you booooodeee~

*Tried to make the system as objectively fair and logical as possible*

Staff Updates:
We're just siting one more thing and then we'll move on to release.

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
I keep imagining a large room with a few tables. All of the heads of houses and there confidants are present. Everyone is either sitting, standing, pacing, tapping their feet or fingers calmly trying to keep peace but with the same question on their minds: When will I get my land? Food is served and drink is poured out, with those who are the calmest starting conversations with there equals. The most agitated bore holes into their food or the tables themselves with there eyes. The air is so thick with anticipations that you could cut it with one of the knives being used to slice the roasted bore. The sun sits at just the right angle to shine into the room and eat it up, adding to the affect of....I'm sorry, I went into story mode XD

Anyway, this is really fun!

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
Actually, despite there being no official claims, I've decided to give up my claims for the Highlands in the already claimed areas. I've decided that I'll try and claim the islands in the south east, near the Dark Elven swamp >:3
Can you leave one of those islands for me? I want to have my fortress on one and make a fishing vilalge etc

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oooh, and it may be noted that towns who don't want to follow the jurisdiction of the particular region owners and still want to have towns there should be taxed by the land owners very heavily or looted just as badly >: D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Oooh, and it may be noted that towns who don't want to follow the jurisdiction of the particular region owners and still want to have towns there should be taxed by the land owners very heavily or looted just as badly >: D
Pff, you wouldn't try and tax something that has no money, nor loot the town of a 7ft2 angry metal monster :p

Spark

Broken
MRPolo13 said:
I support this idea, it would be cool if someone needed permission to build a town in a claimed area, and a treaty could be made, breaking said treaty could result in a war or something. It would add a lot of depth to region making instead of just claiming a plot and BANG there's town.

W

wakerman4

I support this idea, it would be cool if someone needed permission to build a town in a claimed area, and a treaty could be made, breaking said treaty could result in a war or something. It would add a lot of depth to region making instead of just claiming a plot and BANG there's town.
I too, agree with this.
History is full of these events.
Even now, it happens in Afganistan. That began over sacred land.