Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geopolitics, Claims, and Lore

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Aurolus as a city on the sea is never shown on anymap....
Yeah. sorry about that. I'm using the original map cubey drew so only original landmasses are shown. HR 2.0 is missing as another example.

However, if your influence is large enough then it will touch neighbouring land and colour those. My recommendation next time is to start with an island and attach Aurolus to it :)

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Yeah. sorry about that. I'm using the original map cubey drew so only original landmasses are shown. HR 2.0 is missing as another example.

However, if your influence is large enough then it will touch neighbouring land and colour those. My recommendation next time is to start with an island and attach Aurolus to it :)
From what I remember of it, Aurolus would be practically impossible to attach to a landmass!
It is basically a giant marina.

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
But I think I can see the radius just fine for it, unless I'm reading the map wrong. It seems that, even with the city itself on the sea, it's influence reaches all the way to the land-masses around it. That's impressive :)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Funny how nobody wanted to live in the south-west, the north, or the middle of the big continent, and everybody wants to live around that sea in the middle :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Funny how nobody wanted to live in the south-west, the north, or the middle of the big continent, and everybody wants to live around that sea in the middle :p
They all know I want to live at that big lake slightly north of the middle and are respecting my boundary.

Clearly.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I really just want to live in Highland terrain. Seriously, that's all I want ?_? Too bad the only Highland candidates are in Boulder's place, the Server owned area and Cromarcky's territory.

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Despite not doing official claims at the moment, I just thought I'd mark the area I was hoping to move Etheras/Cirrus lands

Edit: I have no idea how to shrink these things ><

Double Edit: Edited the whole map a little >> << >>

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
There's loads and loads of highland terrain
There is? By Highland terrain, I'm talking about land that is on mainland, isn't rocky like a traditional mountain, not snow peaked, and lacks trees (olus it has to be near water or K9 will shoot me). Though, I have a tendency to be oblivious, and maybe I missed some of the terrain. The most I've been able to spot are about six Highland like areas :oops:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

What is this even- Look at all that lovely amazing unused sandland!
I never thought peopled liked snow so much sheesh

Am I seriously the only person who adores deserts?
*Throws evil look to Valcust who insisted Nakitties be snowpeople because fur and logic*

;~; I wants to live in the desert and nobodies claiming it ahh its taunting me naaaaaaa
I will make this desert tribe
... when I don't have so many other things. NakamCrownArdunKavdakamBLAH

My damn original goal was a hermit desert tribe!

gaahhhhhhhh so close yet so far *Tears chunks off face out of sheer frustration*
old hermity men who make booze and laugh at the sunrise. The weak are culled as only the strongest may live within their ranks...

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
There is? By Highland terrain, I'm talking about land that is on mainland, isn't rocky like a traditional mountain, not snow peaked, and lacks trees (olus it has to be near water or K9 will shoot me). Though, I have a tendency to be oblivious, and maybe I missed some of the terrain. The most I've been able to spot are about six Highland like areas :oops:
Just K9?