Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The [Old] Guardians

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Another thing, the 'history of wrong doings' part of the application includes demon interaction~

E.g. been possessed? Definitely put it on there~

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
omg i came to the guardians to get away from those ranger buttheads what are you guys doing here?!

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
I keep forgetting to do this, here you go!
Application Form:
IGN:
dacoutts
Character Name: Akela Tjali
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): She trained for a long time in the Ranger's Guild with Ced as her mentor and is now an excellent Archer. She knows how to stay hidden, stay quiet and stay alert. Akela can survive for a reasonable amount of time in the wild, and is also quite good at treetop navigation. She also does an unhealthy amount of snooping around and knows plenty of hidden passages and the like all over the place.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Just after being graduated to Ranger Akela encountered one of the sorrows outside Port Silver who was setting fire to things and the like. I can't quite remember it's name but it was the angry red one. It possessed her for a short time and made her fire an arrow at someone. The sorrow entered her mind a few times during the fight, at one point Akela actually manage to shove it away with her thoughts, but it pushed back even harder and I think (?) she got knocked out. Someone under the sorrow's influence shot an arrow into her shoulder before that, but then the demon healed her while unconscious.
Her second bad experience was with the fight with Silas at the Cathedral. Once again I can't quite remember the exact events, but at one point in the fight the sorrow grabbed Akela and used her as a shield. Someone once again shot an arrow which pierced the same spot on her shoulder, and then Silas raked his claws down her back and threw her aside. Ghost probably remembers the rest.

Therefore she's quite wary of demons and sorrows.
Privacy Issues: Akela wouldn't really care where she sleeps, but probably prefers only a couple of people at the most.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): As stated above she is a Ranger, and also a member of House Arduin.
How you take your coffee: "Surprise me."
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: I swear upon my life that I will willingly serve the Guardians and always be open to their ways.

Last edited:

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Application Form:
IGN: ArkenGuard
Character Name: Gelyk Varym
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): Exceptionally capable with a wide variety of weaponry, and rather quite smart. Trained by the Inquisition in demon eradication techniques. Quick thinker, and very physically strong.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Murder of many people, for heresy and Darkbloodism. Has been jailed once for freeing slaves.
Privacy Issues: None.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): House Varyn, Inquisition, his family.
How you take your coffee: White.
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: I, Gelyk Varyn swear my allegiance to the Guild.

Kingmcbt3

Loyal Servant of Altera
Always love being a Guardian of sorts.

Application Form:

IGN: Kingmcbt3
Character Name: Roland O'Fair
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): Agile and swift. Quick mover and has a thing for weaponry. Able to adapt to other weapons (Swords, Axes, Bows but nothing magical or complicated).
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Roland's been living in the strict wild where he'd hunt for his own food and spend his time outside rather in. He's never had anything wrong to do other than anything that were to conflict with his Uncles restrictions and teachings. He's but the weakness of lack of knowledge in everyday events but makes up for it for wanting to participate and help in anyway he can being the naturally good person at heart he is, he'd help anyone whenever he can, though, finding somethings boring and often enough finding himself dozing off or lazying about. Roland also has a quick tongue which being the inappropriate person he is, could accidentally slip up and say something he shouldn't do, seeing as Roland isn't one to lie unless instructed or told otherwise, he may -accidentally- speak in a way he shouldn't do or misunderstand some meanings of words people use (Hinting things out or not speaking clearly)
Privacy Issues: Roland has no Privacy issues other than modesty. He'd often sleep by a tree at times near by animals and other creatures with no issue.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): At the moment, Roland is a free man.
How you take your coffee: What's Coffee...?
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: I swear allegiance to the Leaders of the Guardians and the Guild itself and accept there is always more that one can learn and to protect all Alteran's hold dear.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I've been sitting on the fence in terms of "Should Ulf go join this?"

Someone push me off the fence onto one side.

-K9