Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The [Old] Guardians

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I've been sitting on the fence in terms of "Should Ulf go join this?"

Someone push me off the fence onto one side.

-K9
ye should join if if ye' want ta. It'd be good to have a guy named Ulf on uur side, since my irl name (my full name is) Ulf Christoffer Robin Andersson (feel free to come visit me sometime! XD)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
IGN: Ulfberht is on my alt account, grrew509
Character Name: Ulfberht Stålnør
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful):

Ulfberht is a big man, it takes several people to take him down swiftly. However, this also comes with the negative that he doesn't move very quickly at all. If a pursuit is to be had, Ulfberht will fall behind unless he has a horse. However, once somebody is in his hands, they're not likely to get free.

His decision making skills are better than most, giving him an ability to form a decent plan from a poor situation.

He is excellent with using improvised weapons, meaning that losing a weapon

He also has past experience with guarding and protecting, having formerly held the title of the Duke of Arcturus' personal guard.

History of wrongdoings : What is a wrongdoing being, besides annoying the other peoples? Yes, this is the only wrong doing is can think of.

-
Has fought with two people, resulting in his own death while acting under Arcturus.
-Has killed three people.

Privacy Issues:
Is not really care about this thing or not.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): Does not apply anymore.
How you take your coffee: What is this thing being? The special beans that Dayter is give to Ulfberht? Yes! Is like this thing! How is take? Is... Is take every kind.
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: Oh yes, is do this thing.

-K9

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
IGN: CatalysTftw
Character Name: Storm Arcturus
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): Skilled swordsman and general fighter. Good as a leader. Patient and logical.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Storm was once a bandit but that was long ago and he believes to have made up for what he did with his actions in the recent past.
Privacy Issues: None at all
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): His wife, Aria and House Arcturus
How you take your coffee: Milk, no sugar
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: I swear allegiance to the guild, its leaders and accept the fact that I can learn much more than I know

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
IGN: Rygan_Deathblade
Character Name: Valrien
Overview of characters skills (whatever you feel could be useful): Generally smart, good at planning. More of a thinker / ideas guy than a fighter, but is decent with a blade.
Quick on his feet, and good at thinking on the fly.
History of wrong doings (think of it as repentance, so the Guild Leaders know of possible weaknesses and dark pasts that may affect how they think and battle certain enemies): Hasn't done anything publicly known as a crime, aside from stopping Albareth from capturing Nwalme (Which was not illegal, at the time)
Privacy Issues: Nothing, really. Ask him a question and he'll answer.
Other Allegiances (The Guardians care not, only for references sake): None politically.
How you take your coffee:.. SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED.
Finally, that you swear allegiance to the leaders of the Guardians, and in turn, the Guild, and that you accept that there is always more that one can learn: Yup.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
.. Pffft. If you want an interview for meeting in RP purposes, that could be fun? :p

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
When do the interviews normally take place?