Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halfling Concept art

The Artist

Lord of Altera
So Ive have been requested to draw up one of each race. Here is what i have for the halfling so far. I post these unfinished ones so that people can see a bit of the process.

half72.jpg

The Artist

Lord of Altera
THe halflings are a gypsy race so Im going for a gypsy look. Im thinking vest, lotsa bling, head wrap, maybe a scarf, a belt with lotsa pouches and a pair of striped pants. any other gypsy things this halfling needs?
half72.jpg

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
*claps hands for the lady with the golden fingers

... any other gypsy things this halfling needs?

I would suggest tattoos and scarification.

but I must ask what is the difference between this halfling gypsy and a human gypsy?

The Artist

Lord of Altera
this is from the description in the players handbook:

Physiology: Halflings average between three feet and four feet in height and are generally slight of frame.

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Last update for the night, It's 245 in the AM and I should probably sleep. patches and pockets, awesome idea! I need to limit the ones on the vest unfortunately otherwise he ends up looking like a fisherman :D any other thoughts or suggestions?

half72.jpg

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
You could put something in the background to make it obvious that he's short? A crowd of people or something?

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Wow, you can draw as good as Fitz can write!

Dreamteam?
That would be fun to do some illustrated short stories with the fitz, if that bastard ever comes outa hiding that is :)

Im liking the story about the little boy who is sold off to the mercenary unit. Fitz what do you think?

I dont think that I could do a proper comicbook though since Im too slow, it wouldn't be done till 2072 but an illustration for the exciting or important bits could be neat.

But first thing is first, finish the race drawings.

Does look like pirate captain not halfling :s

just wait till I give him an eyepatch, a hook and a huge parrot standing next to him(too heavy to sit on his shoulder); Captain Frodrimbo Redblade the shortest terror of the seven seas. Yearrrrg