Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halfling Concept art

The Artist

Lord of Altera
meh, I dont mind a bit o critique, He is very captain jack sparrow looking, but that's because no dark featured good looking guy can wear a headwrap and have a goatee without that connection being made. at least I didin't give him dreadlocks :D

The Artist

Lord of Altera
This may take a bit longer than the earthspawn. My dog was run over this morning and might die. The cocksucker didn't even have the decency to come and tell me so she laid at my feet for an hour before I notice the blood. She didn't even cry. I did. Not feeling too creative atm. She is at the vet and I am at the bar. Send her good vibes. Shell need it to stop the internal bleeding.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
id be into a collaboration! Sorry to hear about your pup. Hope it all works out for her. Once you're done with the races hit me up. Also NO! halflings are NOT hobbits! Hobbits aree fat. Eat two breakfasts. Have a sedentary lifestyle and have fuzzy feets. Halflings are slim nomadic badasses with feet that are not small carpets and can drink hobbitses under the table. (Not hard since they are both shorter than tables). Their similarities lie in their height and love of music, dancing and general merry making.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.. Aw man. I hope your dog makes a full recovery, best of times!!! All the well wishes :(

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Of course, I also read all the books. But I didnt realise the hollowworld halflings were the same as the middle earth ones xD

Also NO! halflings are NOT hobbits! Hobbits aree fat. Eat two breakfasts. Have a sedentary lifestyle and have fuzzy feets. Halflings are slim nomadic badasses with feet that are not small carpets and can drink hobbitses under the table. (Not hard since they are both shorter than tables). Their similarities lie in their height and love of music, dancing and general merry making.

*sigh*

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
The cocksucker didn't even have the decency to come and tell me so she laid at my feet for an hour before I notice the blood.
Our old next door neighbour ran my cat over, he panicked then picked up our bleeding cat and hides him under a caravan, if he had brought him back home we might have been able too save him but no~ clever neighbour hides our cat down the road so he dies.

When he finally came foward and admitted it my step-dad beat the shit out of him.

Hope your doggy gets better, look on the bright side. Whoever ran him over didn't hide him under a bloody caravan

The Artist

Lord of Altera
When he finally came foward and admitted it my step-dad beat the shit out of him.

I made a HUGE sign and nailed it to a tree on the corner where Im pretty sure it happened that reads:

"to the spineless cocksucker who
ran over a
black lab
and then drove off:
You may have evaded a vet bill
but you might have killed her.
i hope you are the victim
of a hit and run that leaves you
in hours of agony
and your family drowning in debt
I live there -----> come on over!"

I'll take a pic of it to show you all :)

I hope (s)he comes over so I can take a hammer to their stomach a few dozen times and show them what internal bleeding feels like ;)