Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halfling Concept art

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I made a HUGE sign and nailed it to a tree on the corner where Im pretty sure it happened that reads:

"to the spineless cocksucker who
ran over a
black lab
and then drove off:
You may have evaded a vet bill
but you might have killed her.
i hope you are the victim
of a hit and run that leaves you
in hours of agony
and your family drowning in debt
I live there -----> come on over!"

I'll take a pic of it to show you all :)

I hope (s)he comes over so I can take a hammer to their stomach a few dozen times and show them what internal bleeding feels like ;)

All good intentions for you and your dog. I have a dog too, I cant imagine what I would do if something like this happened... Good luck!

The Artist

Lord of Altera
the progress on the halfling. I put a lot of detail into his upper body attire so far. also testing thumbnails vs full image with 72ppi and finally with 300ppi original image size.
half72.jpg
half72.jpg

Attachments

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Finished his arm. Lotsa jewelry, Ive got bangles and rings now I just need earings and bells to keep the public happy :D oh and more patches and pockets. also now he's smoking a pipe instead of a cig, cause he's a gentleman... again I included one at 72 ppi and one at 300.half72.jpg

Attachments

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Oooh- wasn't there something in the lore about halfling tattoos too, to represent bloodlines and such?

The Artist

Lord of Altera
FINALLY finished the pants (or rather stuff holders)! and my pup didn't die :D seems like she will make it!!!!!!!!!!!!! internal bleeding may have stopped on it's own. her roadrash got infected but she is on enough antibiotics that it shouldn't be an issue. so now it is just bedrest a lot of pain meds and antibiotics and in a week getting the stitches removed :)

here's the pants, all i have left now is boots, arm, sword and tattoos. Below this 72 ppi image is the full resolution image if you want to zoom in.

half72.jpg

Attachments