Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
.... They better keep the armour piercing sniper as then this is gonna be awesome to fight >=P

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I think Halo 4 will be fine, but it's not for me. I kind of wish that they had just stopped after Halo 3 and left it there instead of milking the players.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
But they arent. They are continuing one of the only FPS series that has a desent storyline.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo 4. There are too many of them IMO, whether you agree or not does not matter. Same goes for Call of Duty.

It is bizarre that they are randomly introducing new enemies and changing the storyline with the Prometheans or whatever they are called. The storyline was good and then it just got bad right as they hit ODST.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
They are jut expanding it.
They are milking it, but I can't complain because people are tricked into buying their games and they make a ton of money off of it. Slapping together some new maps and things and throwing games at the public every year will make you money, but the quality will be poor.

Spark

Broken
Tarron said:
They are milking it, but I can't complain because people are tricked into buying their games and they make a ton of money off of it. Slapping together some new maps and things and throwing games at the public every year will make you money, but the quality will be poor.
People buy them because they like the game. If they said "no more halo games, ever" so many fans would be disappointed.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
People buy them because they like the game. If they said "no more halo games, ever" so many fans would be disappointed.
I know, that's why their business plan is amazing. I just am surprised people consistently pay $60 for a "revamped" version of pretty much the same game. Most good games must come to an end instead of going on and on, just like a good TV show. If the show kept going it would lose it's flavor because the fun isn't limited.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The quality is going to be good though. They spend proper time doing things unlike CoD where they release one every year with similar mechanics.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
they aren't adding anything new the fore runners have been the background of every single game, they built the halos created the flood created cortana etc etc

Tarron

Lord of Altera
they aren't adding anything new the fore runners have been the background of every single game, they built the halos created the flood created cortana etc etc
I thought they were called Promethians, the new characters. I didn't know they were the Forerunners...

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Humans created Cortana

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
They are not milking the players, it's something that has a demand and they are continuing from halo 3. The only halo game so far that I have not fully enjoyed was ODST, I just did not really see to much point to it. Halo Reach is also based on the Halo story lines but just not part of the same time area of halo 3. It's all there on the Halo books, I've read a few of them now and I'm glad that halo 4 is carrying on the story line and getting the forerunners involved.