Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo

actronan

Settling in Altera
seeing as the song fits the subject i would like to say one thing which may take near four minutes and since i dont wanna talk that long heres someone else to do it for me

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
The original Halo, Legendary difficulty, the Maw, all skulls.

Kiss your sanity goodbye.

Original Halo just gave you less health and enemies more damage each difficulty level, Halo 2 did that and also enchanted the AI each difficulty.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Am I the only one not a fan of most of the Halo 4 multiplayers changes, I feel like the mantis is out of place and I hate the armor abilities that came with reach along with the loadouts. I enjoyed the halo 3 and 2 days when everyone started with an assault rifle and you had to find a BR. I'm also not a fan of how OP the DMR is, seriously its like a sniper now to be honest. In all maps you just get mowwed down so fast by the DMR as if it wasn't Halo anymore and turned into Call of Duty where you die very quick.

For one example on how I hate the DMR I got a group of my friends in a Xbox Live party and we all just camped in slayer in one spot with a DMR. Now normally the DMR is insanely good but most people come to their senses to find cover... but since we had 4 people all in a party and we all were camping in the same spot... as soon as we spotted you you were praticaly dead from the insane accuracy, reload, and damage of the DMR. Again it was like having a mini sniper and speaking of snipers the new forerunner sniper, is a 1-hit shot anywhere which is also very annoying.

Among this I'm neutral to sprint not being an armor ability. But my last and final negative thought of Halo 4/Reach is I hate how you aren't able to change your character to an elite anymore.

I'm going to keep the positive sort since anyone who has played the game will most likely agree. Graphics are a plus, along with the updated forge system, the campaign had a good story to go with it although I'm not a fan of the forerunner leader's death at the end.

Also vehicles don't seem to be as OP anymore because DMRs can just pound on them. Conquest is a very fast objective. New infection updates are awesome.

Anyway done with my rant, I still enjoy the game despite many of the changes that sucked in my opinion. Hopefully within the next month or so there are a ton of good custom game maps.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Halo four has definiately had some changes, and is arguably comparable to Call of Duty.
All I'm saying is that I like it anyways.
Can't name reasons why, it's just fun for me :3
:heart:

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Yes, it is comparable to Call of Duty, but only technically. In Halo 4, you either get an overkill victory or a true humiliation, CoD is (BO2 is) balanced (in most cases)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Am I the only one not a fan of most of the Halo 4 multiplayers changes, I feel like the mantis is out of place and I hate the armor abilities that came with reach along with the loadouts. I enjoyed the halo 3 and 2 days when everyone started with an assault rifle and you had to find a BR. I'm also not a fan of how OP the DMR is, seriously its like a sniper now to be honest. In all maps you just get mowwed down so fast by the DMR as if it wasn't Halo anymore and turned into Call of Duty where you die very quick.

For one example on how I hate the DMR I got a group of my friends in a Xbox Live party and we all just camped in slayer in one spot with a DMR. Now normally the DMR is insanely good but most people come to their senses to find cover... but since we had 4 people all in a party and we all were camping in the same spot... as soon as we spotted you you were praticaly dead from the insane accuracy, reload, and damage of the DMR. Again it was like having a mini sniper and speaking of snipers the new forerunner sniper, is a 1-hit shot anywhere which is also very annoying.

Among this I'm neutral to sprint not being an armor ability. But my last and final negative thought of Halo 4/Reach is I hate how you aren't able to change your character to an elite anymore.

I'm going to keep the positive sort since anyone who has played the game will most likely agree. Graphics are a plus, along with the updated forge system, the campaign had a good story to go with it although I'm not a fan of the forerunner leader's death at the end.

Also vehicles don't seem to be as OP anymore because DMRs can just pound on them. Conquest is a very fast objective. New infection updates are awesome.

Anyway done with my rant, I still enjoy the game despite many of the changes that sucked in my opinion. Hopefully within the next month or so there are a ton of good custom game maps.
That is what the DMR is for.