Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo

Valcust

Lord of Altera

But now this one's out~!
AND MASTERCHIEF KILLS THINGS!!
...WITH A PISTOL!!
*screams like a little fangirl at a bieber concert*

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Which reminds me; I've never gotten why he's called masterchief..
He's a petty officer, isn't he?
And his callsign is Sierra117..
His alies is Jon..
So..
Why Master Chief?

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Which reminds me; I've never gotten why he's called masterchief..
He's a petty officer, isn't he?
And his callsign is Sierra117..
His alies is Jon..
So..
Why Master Chief?
His rank is Master Chief Petty Officer until Halo 3 when it is Master Chief Petty Officer of the Fleet

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Fact: Hunters are not a singular being, but instead are a colony of orange worm creatures, who work in unison to create the lumbering beast of an enemy we know as a hunter :3
Because the colony of worms lacks a central nervous system, they are immune to flood infection :D
~~~~The more ya know*

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Fact: Hunters are not a singular being, but instead are a colony of orange worm creatures, who work in unison to create the lumbering beast of an enemy we know as a hunter :3
Because the colony of worms lacks a central nervous system, they are immune to flood infection :D
~~~~The more ya know*
They just get eaten instead

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Mhmm, That's back when micheal bay had picked up the project..
I'm so glad he dropped it ._.
The movie's script and everything is still floating around somewhere, there's just no one willing to fund it, I guess..

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Well, I think it'd be a pretty cool movie, if someone does it right. Just as long as it doesn't get screwed up like the Eragon movie did... *shivers*

matyio

The original mute
You realise what you basically said is that if anyone in Hollywood picks it up, it's already dead right?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I was only guessing as to the reason why a full movie hasn't been made, yet ._.
So far all I've seen from articles and such is that funding keeps falling through =_=