Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halo

Matto225

The White Mage
Forward Unto Dawn dissapointed me, didn't seem... gritty enough? Chief seemed rather 2D and a bit crap tbh :(

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Forward Unto Dawn dissapointed me, didn't seem... gritty enough? Chief seemed rather 2D and a bit crap tbh :(
I wish they had lengthened it... and given it some more funding. It could've made for a great mini-series. (or even a great movie!)

The acting, imo was good, and the actors chosen were good, but the Spartans didn't seem as.... Spartan-ish? Dunno how to describe it...

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
The acting, imo was good, and the actors chosen were good, but the Spartans didn't seem as.... Spartan-ish? Dunno how to describe it...
I'd agree with that, however I've got to say one thing that irritated me was the armor for the cadets... it looked like a Halloween costume, to me...

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Spolier alert!

Cortana is taking a massive part of this game. She might actually be in the main position.

(The story is quite surprising, so any actual spolier would literally spoil the fun.)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Spolier alert!

Cortana is taking a massive part of this game. She might actually be in the main position.

(The story is quite surprising, so any actual spolier would literally spoil the fun.)
When doesnt she. Technicly she does whenever she is in John's head/armour

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I would like to tell a story of how I preordered halo 4 on Sunday whilst my friend had preordered it last thursday like a sensible person.
He did not receive the game yesterday, I did
So, as any friend would do, I refused to play the campaign until he has got the game
:(