Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

matyio

The original mute
I like the town building style, the poelpe in it (always seem friendly enough) and its backstory, if being a pirate doesnt turn out so well may come and stay here.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King

Present 4 u
I made a gif:D
I used sprites of the Witch Princess from Harvest Moon.
Why!? Why is she winking at me for over two hours now!? What have I done wrong to be punished like this? :(

She makes me want to declare war on this inn instantly!

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Why!? Why is she winking at me for over two hours now!? What have I done wrong to be punished like this? :(

She makes me want to declare war on this inn instantly!
xD Such a drama queen!
Better not declare war though, unless you want to taste her wrath!

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I read on a post of your's I have to write a letter to apply and I rather do a post hear than needlessly start a conversation that will last 3 or 4 messages. Also this is a magical letter :3 not arcane or dark or light or what ever else there is, it is an elemental letter sent by the winds.

Well is it on? It is...! Um... *ahem*

Dear Alaila, I wish to live in your hamlet, of course I know of the circumstances and I'm happy to help with any services you may, still, require for Witches Brew. I am a simple wanderer; going from town to town and perhaps I might stay for longer than expected. Although I may be a master smith I can be proficient in other skills. I have heard of your hamlet's story, quite a lovely story, and although I do not bare any actual feelings publicaly, which I suppose would make a me better at some of your jobs that you currently require, I do wish to live in Witches Brew and of course I will offer services when needed and when not. I do not guarantee any success with any store that is setup to be stocked by me but I am not the type to quit easily, I am the type to wonder off in other directions. That is all and thank you for listening to me, I am Sha'dô Zethcron pleasure to have spoken to you.

That's it... No that is it! I have other business, now quite fussing around Vivi.

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Stopped by a while ago, this place is gorgeous! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay, and I can tell Witches Brew is gonna be one of the RP-capitals-of-Altera in the times to come. I know any business meetings I need to hold in the future will be done there. Oh, and the cooking is fantastic. They've got a really large menu to choose from, too.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Sir Sha'do, you will are welcome to join Witches Brew.
We are in need of strong arms and a skilled smithy is always handy to have around.
I hope to meet you in person soon and give you a tour of the town.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
God job with the review.
I'll send you the payment as soon as... :p
Nahh, I'm kidding.
Thank you so much for you kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed Witches Brew.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
alaila you should come visit Uthrandir again! Bellon would be pleased!

oh and i havent played harvest moon for a few years....which one is that from? (that girl)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
alaila you should come visit Uthrandir again! Bellon would be pleased!

oh and i havent played harvest moon for a few years....which one is that from? (that girl)
It's from Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (and Island of Happiness)

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
you have really out done yourself here Alaila! it looks amazing! i visited today and was like "OH MA GAWD!" its gorgeous!!! :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I would love to visit and donate some rads and materials! Although, what is the temporal tower?? Is that the place with the portals to Uthrandir and what not?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
hmmm What system (i might end up replaying the series) I have the futuristic one for the PS2

nevermind jsut remembered its for the DS
If you want to know a really good one (in my opinion) try Friends of Mineral Town (boy version) or More Friends of Mineral Town (girl version) ^^

I'm done derailing now, sorry Alail D: