Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

matyio

The original mute
Have a look around, see if you find a house you like (any marked for repossess are currently unabailable to move into, but you can select them for your home. If I see you when I'm online tomorrow I'll add you. If not and you see kk72390 message him asking him to invite you.

matyio

The original mute
Well I'll be going for 5 hours, but if you feel like you really want to be in witches brew ask kk72390 to invite you.

Brad.323

Villager
Hi Alainible i wanting to join and make a home at witches brew. I have sights on making a farming business of sheep, chickens, cows, pigs and crops, maybe even trees to supply wood. i am only a new player and am looking for guidance and friendships in a small town. would you be interested in m coming there? Thanks. :)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Please check the last post date before posting. Witches' Brew is effectively a ghost town right now.