Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
I would like to join Witches Brew. It looks like a promising home.
Just let me know what your plans for your character are.
And remember: witches brew is a happy, fluffy place... so if you plan to turn evil and kill half of Altera it might not be the right place for you. :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I would like to care for the town gardens and the animals around it. Also I could make potions and natural remedies. And even though Itsemiel was evil, I (Rosa) am not. I'm really looking forward to help in your hamlet.

Alailanible

I would like to care for the town gardens and the animals around it. Also I could make potions and natural remedies. And even though Itsemiel was evil, I (Rosa) am not. I'm really looking forward to help in your hamlet.
Ohh.. new character! Yei!
Well, next time I'm online I'll invite you to the town and you can begin your duties as gardener and herbalist. :)
Welcome aboard, Rosa!

Paiffe

Lord of Altera
Just tell me what your character plans are and what role would you like to play in witches brew!

Well Alaila, I'd love to be a fortune teller. You already know how I RP. I'd also like to herd sheep as well, because I love sheep. *_* Until you get a specific sheep herder.

Since our skins look the same I was wondering about the possibility of us being sisters? Not that I want to really bad or something, just an idea.

Alailanible

Well Alaila, I'd love to be a fortune teller. You already know how I RP. I'd also like to herd sheep as well, because I love sheep. *_* Until you get a specific sheep herder.

Since our skins look the same I was wondering about the possibility of us being sisters? Not that I want to really bad or something, just an idea.
Fortune teller! Yes, yes, yes!!!
We already have a herder but I'm sure he'll appreciate the company.
As for being sisters... its a bit difficult. My character has 10 brothers and only one sister.. and she is married and has a kid. But we could be cousins!

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay! Nevermind about the sister and sheep herder bit then. Heheh I'm going to be an insane fortune teller... >;D

Darko

Lord of Altera
I don't want to join, but I have an idea that may make the town more active.
Perhaps it could become a trading hub for Altera. This would of course, for the sake of realism, have to happen latter on in the towns development.

Just a thought coming from an insane murderer! (very trustworthy)

jdesarno

I think I might like it here
well i was planning on building a house there and help the town grow i would like to be the baker if its avalible or village guard hope it gets aproved lol

Alailanible

well i was planning on building a house there and help the town grow i would like to be the baker if its avalible or village guard hope it gets aproved lol
Would you mind making your character profile first so i have a feel for what your roleplaying style is?

Wopet

Villager
Hello, im an hermit, and i've been looking for a place to live for some time.. Your one seems interesting, mayby i could find an cave where to live in there? Please contact me!

- Wopet

Alailanible

Hello, im an hermit, and i've been looking for a place to live for some time.. Your one seems interesting, mayby i could find an cave where to live in there? Please contact me!

- Wopet
Hum.. i do like the idea of having a hermit hidden away in a cave.
Could you make a character profile so I can have a better idea of what your character is going to be like?

Wopet

Villager
Im online right now, trying to found your place.. My name in game: "Optionaldumb" Ill give u more information when i get there.. :) ( i haven't got the right skin or entyhing yet.. )

Alailanible

I'm not in the server at the moment. I'm making lunch. :)
But have a look around, explore the place, see if you really like it.

Wopet

Villager
I heard that I can get there from some kind of tower.. Im in port silver, can you give me a hint, how to get there ? :)

- Wopet

PS. A bit information: I wont be allways active on minecraft, because i got clan to run, studing, and other stuff. When im online, ill play for a while, i wont just visit. I like RP, and as an Hermit, beeing not allways online isn't a problem. Lets see how I can chance the world from the cave :)

Wopet

Villager
Update: Im in Witches Brew. At the "Cauldron". Ill look a bit round, i think i know a spot for my "cave" .. :)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
haha thanks for making them make CP's Alaila i was gunnna tell em' but i didnt have time yesterday.

Wopet and Jdesarno post a link to you CP in your Signature. any questions pm me