Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

matyio

The original mute
Indeed I did. But stop derailing the thread you crazy person! *eyes them menacingly*
I derailed to answer a derailing question. You however kept the derail running rather than letting it go. I kept it running in order to tell you you did.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Witches Brew is a nice and peaceful town. We make potions, bake cake and make sure everyone has a great time. But I thought of the following thing: some potions can't be made without monster drops and what about bone meal? You'll only get that by killing skeletons.
That's why we need someone, good with the sword, swift with bow and arrow and a great monster slayer. Just keep in mind that you need to be very kind to anything but monsters, otherwise you'll just be one big grump that shouldn't be in our town.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker

WildWyvern

Legend of Altera
As of recent events, I am now the keeper of Witches Brew. With that said, I will be looking at prospective players to become citizens each day that I'm online. If you wish to join the village please start a private conversation with me on the forums. Be sure to include brief summary of your character before summit your message.

Lady Wild of Arduin

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I feel I should mention that, even though I technically do have a whole town of my own now..
I'm more than likely to pop into Witches Brew quite a bit.
I mean, it was my first home in Altera, I'm not going to abandon it by any means ^w^
So, I would really like to offer as much of my services as possible in the reform of WB, if there is to be any significant changes, that is >.>

DarkLordBowser

Villager
I am currently looking for a place to get a fresh start. I want an honest job, and your inn seems very lovely. Character Name: Rex Lucifer. I can chop wood, mine useful resources, cook, hunt for animal meat, build in certain areas... If you're looking for a guardsman I can also take that task. I hope to hear from you.

matyio

The original mute
Before I say yes I just want to say the town looks a lot more different than in any screenshot here, have you visited it in game?