Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Witches Brew - under construction

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
What do i have to do to join your village? are there any entry requirements? im new to the server and looking for a place to start :)
Hello!
Yes, there are a few requirements:

1- You need to work on your character profile. Witches Brew is, above all else, a RP based town so you need to have a strong idea of where you want to take your character.
2- Be nice. There are plenty of towns for evil mages, dark lords and bandits... but WB is not one of them. Your character must be positive and willing to help others.
3- Be a good, active, roleplayer.

And that is it, basically. :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Eeyup, what Alaila says. Witches Brew is the best town to RP in where I've ever lived in.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Well, I do love the Harry Potter series... So I thought I'd give a shout out, but Its! This is for applying to Witches Brew and stuff! Stop getting off topic! >_<"

Axell

Lord of Altera
I would like to join, I am a sailor from the East. I am also among the highest ranks of Ailkyr.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Axell, I would ask that if you could maybe right up a backstory of sorts for your Character Profile, otherwise I feel I would have to RP with you a bit, that way I can more effectively form an idea as to how your character will act, and if you will fit into Witches Brew. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you shortly in RP.
*coughs*
"Have a great RP!" -Itsemiel

Axell

Lord of Altera
Well, my backstory is that I once was a theiving pirate. (But no one else knows that) So one night, when I was pillaging, I was bitten by a large animal, the next full moon, I turned into a werewolf. I ran from my pirate band, and joined The Blades of Ailkyr, who accepted werewolves. But when the Grand Admiral of Hunting passed away, I took his place. 2 years later, I sailed here, from the east.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
If you don't have a character profile yet, make one. If you already do have one, post it here. Witches Brew is one of Altera's villages that are mostly based on RP and less on mining, digging and fighting. To become part of our village, we want you to show us what RP you have in store, so be ready for some fun RP as you visit us.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Axell, I would ask that if you could maybe right up a backstory of sorts for your Character Profile, otherwise I feel I would have to RP with you a bit, that way I can more effectively form an idea as to how your character will act, and if you will fit into Witches Brew. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you shortly in RP.
*coughs*
"Have a great RP!" -Itsemiel
I see what you did there :}