Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holiday Update!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
All I saw was final deity. .. Wat.
C: Don't you trust me?

-. . . *flails madly*

Totallycrossingfingersforgodofgreedandabition
eeeheheheee... I can't say anymore specifics, but the nature is already set in stone~
~~THE GREAT SEA~~

Woot woot, go heresy
Could be The Underworld campaign thats next instead of The Great Sea, depends on what the community chooses :p
(Teaser: One allows introduction of a new race and/or a new culture discovered, the other discovery of the world history and/or re-introduction of a lost race)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend

eeeheheheee... I can't say anymore specifics, but the nature is already set in stone~

Could be The Underworld campaign thats next instead of The Great Sea, depends on what the community chooses :p
(Teaser: One allows introduction of a new race and/or a new culture discovered, the other discovery of the world history and/or re-introduction of a lost race)
Hm. If it's Underworld and re-introduction it's pretty obvious which race will be introduced :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
mmmmhhhh

Great sea. lost race. Bette art. Mermaids confirmed

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce

I've developed a theory.

IT'S OBVIOUS.
Selkies, the mystical race I made a page about in my first few days of Hollowworld go with the The Great Sea (dur because why not)ibetterbeaselkieifthisistruejkloveyoubby
THE UNDERWORLD is bringing back the lost race of the GREYLINGS.
Or I'm wrong and the sea brings back those merpeople I've heard about and the underworld thing brings some weird thalmor people.
EITHER WAY I AM SO PUMPED UP!
Now, here's some colorful gifs that you saw before you read this message. (probably)
yBm1zKO.gif

tumblr_mbqr1xlqx71r2e4eh.gif
Unless of course, it's not a new race and instead a culture... Probably a weird group of people who worship the elemental that killed all the nakam (shoreless IS the elemental? *gasp plottwist*)
*:I seal of weirdness*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
!~Yeay shoreless, doot doot doot~!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm sure either way it will be fun, we as a community can make everything fun

And don't forget the other staff who work their butts of.
Maybe staffs even need a right hand (and a left) to help them with their work, not making them staff but like interns, because they work sometimes so hard and they don't always have time to be on the server and just play

Last edited: