Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holiday Update!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*sigh* doctor who, timelords have 2 hearts, bbc>everything
player love is represented by a heart
How many spare hearts did I have to give away then?

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Don't sigh at me, that's a weird chain of thought to follow. Space Marines have 2 hearts as well, but I'm not saying we need a grimdark rating.
Would say I am sorry for sighing, but im not, I thought people would get the reference. Also, more people know about doctor who in an area than warhammer 40k so....... *le sigh continues! * (And just before dummys start to fly, it was a joke to start with, sorry it weant over your head baron :p)

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
Squids have three hearts...
We need a squid rating
Mongolian Death Worms have 4 hearts but don't use the 4th in every day life. it actually stores electrical power that it can discharge when touched by enemies or prey. Pictures!!!

I forget where the picture comes from since I was looking into them about 3 months ago and just thought the information was relevant... Sorry....

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
.... Enough about multiple hearts, please? I'm removing that picture, because I find it disturbing.