Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holiday Update!

Killmate50

Loyal Servant of Altera
...not all countries celebrate thanksgiving, so Cherry's answer is going to be "it's not"
True but almost everyone in the United States does... I am not American but I still celebrate it. The Pilgrims weren't american and yet, they wanted to get together and have a feast. Can you ask for anything more than a 30 lb Turkey slathered in a gravy so fine your taste buds ride into heaven (or where ever your religion takes you...)? Nom.... Candied Sweet Potatoes...

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
:O CAN I HELP? I love to dig underground.... My first character was an Elf and I made Deephurst... a large underground vertical shaft that went from the top of a mountain to bedrock in Altera. Is a ruin now but was still a sight to behold...
It was a joke ^-^

Helios

Legend of Altera
It's easy guys, just have werewolves added!
No jk lol

In all seriousness, dragons would be

really badass.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
No jk lol

In all seriousness, dragons would be

really badass.

didn't they say race though? . . . .wouldn't everyone and there mothers play a dragon if they became playable ? XD

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@bettemus99
I feel like the universe is playing a cruel joke on us.

for anyone who doesn't get the joke
I used to have a werewolf character on this server, and when I came back, my whitelist application got rejected twice because I insisted on wanting to play a werewolf.

bette used to play a werewolf, but that werewolf got her wolfy powers taken away.
aaaaaand she recently permadied.