Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld in DayZ

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well hello there and welcome to DayZ !

Right now we are looking for more players that have this game and maybe can help us building a base on a server and start the Hollowworld clan there ! so we become the bigest and best clan on that server !

Speak to me (Royo_Royal) or Akari (TheDarkFool)

OKEY WE HAVE A SERVER NOW.

Server Name:​

DayZLingor - (0.34/97240) - (UTC-12) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - Welcome to Zombie
land​

Talk to any of the Dayz players on TS3

You might say, What is DayZ ?

DayZ is a open world multiplayer zombie survival mod built upon the ARMA II engine. You are one of the few survivors left on Chernarus, a post-soviet state, with only one thing on your mind, survival. Team up with friends or go at it lonewolf while you explore the vast wilderness while zombies are looking for fresh meat.
But Zombies or “Zed” are not your only threat, there is also player bandits lurking in the shadows wanting to snipe you down for all the loot in your backpack, you can identify these bandits as they have a camo outfit (as seen in the picture above). Although not all bandits are dangerous some of them earned that skin in an act of self defence, it is up to you to use your own initiative to decide if this bandit is actually friendly, I personally live by the motto “Trust no one”.

You can travel alone or team up with other survivors while you explore this brutal and chilling landscape, you can look for all the best guns and supplies or even fix up a vehicle for you and your buddies to get around quicker. You could set up a fortified area in the woods with tents and sandbag bunkers to protect you from all threats, or if you’re feeling destructive you can find a sniping point on the hills and scope into a town and shoot everything that moves, the possibilities are endless.
The world is yours in this fantastic spine tingling game, every move you make, could be your last. Head on over to our beginners guide to teach you the ways of surviving in DayZ.

Here is the basic info

Realistic "Zombies" with custom animations - These once human creatures will act and behave as if they have a heighten sense of hearing and smell but less sight, on top of that they use motion captured animations such as walking and eating from your unconscious body. If you look into any built up area you'll see them walking around waiting for their next victim which dares to venture in.
New weapons and vehicles! - Ever felt like you needed a Crossbow? Or maybe a less military like weapon? If you have then this is perfect for you as we have both of these created to high quality standards all ready for your use in this wasteland. On top of that you can even pick up the bolts fired from the Crossbow to reuse! Not only that we also have created custom vehicles which can be repaired and ridden around to show the world what you're made of!
Custom Medical System - ArmA II's magic medic feature is a thing of the past with this medical system - If you get shot, expect to bleed and to lose blood until you're bandaged up. Lost too much blood? Then expect to fall over unconscious. If you get shot in the leg then you won't be able to walk until you get morphine so you can man up. Pain is also a factor taken into consideration so without pain killers after taking an injury you'll continue to shake. This is medical at it's best!
Persistent Server - Fed up of spending so many hours working towards a goal or finding supplies and then the server crashes on you losing all your progress? Well with the DayZ server all stat's are saved to our external database so where ever you log off, whatever you have will be keep on you next time you come back in. This means you can spend however long you want doing what you want to do. As long as you don't die during the night!
Tons of new objects - We haven't just added in big things like weapons, we take pride in little details so expect to find things such as water canteens, a number of canned foods, junk and car parts (Along with more!) each of which have their own models, textures and UI imagery, once again all created to that high quality you expect in a full scale modification and we're sure you won't be disappointed with it. Nothing has been rushed.
Hunting and Survival - Eating and drinking is a core part of gameplay, you can tell if you need something by a very subtle GUI which doesn't effect the atmosphere, and if you don't fulfil those needs. You'll die. Wandering animals can killed and gutted (with the right tools) to gain access to their meat which can be eaten so you live longer but also to gain blood. For once these animals actually have a use.
Heavy Optimisation - The DayZ server has been designed to give the best play possible. Custom coding and edits have created a smooth running world which can easily have thousands of zombies spawned at once!
And Much More! - The only way to find out - is to survive!
Requirements:
For any Question just ask away! me or the ohter player's can help you with the most of the game !

Player's we have on our team ATM is =

Royo_royal - Röyö Royal or Royo Royal
Akari - Akari
Tywin - Tywin
Tang - Tang
Roopot -
Draco- Draco
Jagster - Le major Raikov
Jinx -
Sparkinspace -
Lighty - Lighty
JLA Montoya - Le göst rider

Please tell me your ingame name to!

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
My name is Akari, and I'm a Skank! ;)

Joking aside;
Join up guys, it's do or die. We seeks the best warriors and top shots of Altera to join us in DayZ, become one with the Zombie Apocalypse.

On a slightly less serious note;
Here's a challenge for all of you - Think you can beat me in DayZ?

Zombies Killed: 517
Headshots: 259
Murders: 1 - May Tang forever rest in peace, and serve as a reminder, I will shoot you if you begin to hinder the team too greatly.
Time Survived: ~6 days.

Join up, compete. Always have your gun ready. And again, I'm a skank

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Please note: If you catch pneumonia and want to try and survive. Leave your group with all the supplies, run for your life. If Akari's in it, your head will have holes.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Waiting for results.... and... GRRRFLARCHNORPLE!!!! canyourunit broke on my computer

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
Hmm... This looks interesting. I've seen it played but never played myself. Is it like a realist Killing Floor, Left for dead but better game?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
It is hard to say really. It's a mod based off a simulator, so the thought of Killing Floor or L4D can be wiped out right now.
Best way to describe it- a survival game. You gather food and drink, very scarce weapons and ammo, and try to survive in post apocalyptic Chernarus. Everyone except for people you know (us) are the enemies. No matter if they say friendly, if they're not on your TS channel, they're baddies.