Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld in DayZ

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Achievement get: Bleed to death/get killed by two military zombies

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
If you have ArmA II combined operations (ArmA II and ArmA II Operation Arrowhead), you can simply find it at http://dayzmod.com/
However, in order to play this, you need both ArmA IIs. There is a tutorial on the wiki about installing the mod.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
My Legs are broken and I spent 1 hour and 30 mins crawling to find help.
._.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I crawled to their last known location as I was told they wouldn't come to pick me up.
I'm gonna need A drink, Painkillers, A blood transfusion, some morphine... and some snacks wouldn't go amiss.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You will need to press Escape and the "reset" button. You will die and return to get your stuff back :3

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I'm in the lumberjack barn up on the East Coast quite North. I'm pretty well equipped, food, drink, heatpacks, bandages, shameful thing is I've got a broken leg because the game glitched out...again.

If anyone's got any morphine, I could really do with it, otherwise my guns're gonna run out of ammo pretty soon :/

Spark

Broken
Im at an east coast gas station, I'm not sure of the name but its where Royo found the car and pickup. I've got food, water, morphine, silenced MP5 with about 3 clips, a cz something sniper rifle with no ammo, and night vision goggles. I think I have full blood as well. But I cant get on until about 6 tonight :/

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Akari and I are at the lumberjack's at Sagwell awaiting any ally forces to come pick us up, if possible. There's a hospital in the town to the west of Sagwell, which will probs have morphine there, it's just a case of getting online etc. I'm not gonna get on until someone's near me, broken legs and 4 rounds in an Enfield just isn't doing well for me xD

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I'm near the town where that huge battle broke out, I'll try and find out moar details

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
This sounds pretty interesting. I'm just downloading ARMA II: Combined Ops now... should be done in about 30 mins so I can join in the fun!

- Boulder

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Time Survived: ~6 days.
Time Survived: ~20 days.
Murders:0 Although I did kill one guy but my shots lowerd his health to around 10 then he died of blood loss :p
Zombies killed: Not many , Stealth , Dont bother zombies they dont bother you!
Ronald McDonald :D

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
That's because you didn't play for several days Lighty... >_>

Oh and I died, final count:
Z-Kills: 540
Headshots: 281
Murder: 1
6 Days

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
That's because you didn't play for several days Lighty... >_>

Oh and I died, final count:
Z-Kills: 540
Headshots: 281
Murder: 1
6 Days
Just because I didnt play with you , Didnt mean I aint been on!
I've been solo for a bit because of the server swap and the camp being messed up,Got a Military rifle for us and Im in cherno I think , I need to meet up with the group

james nice

Loyal Servant of Altera
i have day z so i may join u at some point, i also have a tent that i havent used. but day z sometimes resets peoples gear although u havent died (i havent played in about a month)

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
I got DayZ not that long ago but I haven't gotten around to playing it properly yet, I may join eventually c: