Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld in DayZ

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
You all suck. If he was in the car with you, you'd do the same.
I agree I would do the same , I wasn't mocking you little dwarf freind , I was laughing you had Ronald MacDonald in your car in the first place! I would off shouted at him in Direct or Vechile chat and drove off a cliff or a pier aswell

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
You should have heard the way Tang casually said "I just drove the car off a pier".
Everyone was effing and jeffing at wasting a car :3

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
You should have heard the way Tang casually said "I just drove the car off a pier".
Everyone was effing and jeffing at wasting a car :3
And if he didnt , Ronald would of killed him and stole the car,He couldnt of drove away because Ronald was already in the car and would follow him everywhere.He couldnt get out and kill him , Ronald is unkillable. Plus that music is so creepy I would of drove the car of a pier with him in or not! And didnt Akari or someone drive a car of a pier because they saw ronald drove into him and went flying into the ocean?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Nah it was Tang. Also, Ronald was a hacker, they don't tend to kill very often, they're just creepy.
And if he wanted to, he could have teleported and killed Tang without any sort of problem, and spawned a car in, so he wouldn't have to steal one.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I am stuck on the roof of Elektra fire station with a broken bone and ~1000 blood.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Yes but since he's a hacker/troll why would he spawn a car if he can steal yours and blow it up in front of you!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
After dieing outside Kamenka, I recovered my M16A2 and revolver and have started on my way towards Pavlovo.