Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Team Fortress 2 Team?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Greetings! While I was playing TF2 yesterday, I started thinking: "What if we made a Hollowworld TF2 team?". Just like the League of Legends team. I think it would be quite cool maybe? As we have some good TF2 players somewhere hidden. I enjoyed the TF2 match event we did some time ago. So I was thinking that we could make a hollowworld tf2 team. Join contests and see if we can win any of them (there must be a site where you can find things like contests and such).

Here are the players we have so far. We will make 2 teams out of it when we have enough.
Players:

Backstay (Class: Soldier, Scout)
shizzel2442 (Class: To be decided)
Danie_D (Class: Scout, Engineer)
TrollGoast (Class: Scout, Spy)
ObsidianShield (Class: To be decided)
2buggs (Class: Soldier)
Jinx (Class: Demoman)
billybob_579 (Class: Sniper)
NinjaTangerine (Class: Spy)
Seth_Jenkins (Class: Pyro, Sniper, Heavy, Scout)

Leagues and Competitions:

UGC Highlander - Highlander, Global (almost)
UGC 6s - Low level 6s, North America
ESEA - Main 6s league, North America
ETF2L - Main 6s and HL league, Europe
OzFortress - Main 6s league, Oceania
AsiaFortress - Main 6s league, Asia
FBTF - Main 6s league, South America

I will be watching these threads and let you know if there's anything we can participate in.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Alright, you're all 3 added. Choose a class you will play.
I'll go either: Scout, Soldier, Pyro or Spy. But I'll let you choose first.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Same for me, but I usually stick to engineer (mostly), pyro, or scout.

Unfortunately I spoke too soon about my computer working with the game -_- So I may have to not join. After playing for hours yesterday, it suddenly will not finish validating the files when I tried later (I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8). If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Danie, that happens to me, just quit steam and wait a while. It should be fixed.

Ill join in, and i usually play as pyro or spy.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I got it working again :D
Obsidian, you can have Pyro as I've found I'm much better with Engineer, Scout, and Soldier (though I need to work on this one).

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Everyone has to train one specific class and become good with that. I have updated the thread with links to competitions, leagues etc. We need to watch those threads.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I'd really like to be the soldier, it's the my best class and the class that I have the most items and achievements. Also, if I'm in Trinidad, can I still compete in the american and foreign competitions?

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
I'm fairly good as a sniper, but I fear my timezone may interfere with organized events. I'm in US Central, I don't know if that'll matter.

Should we maybe have a steam group so that we'll be more easily notified about events and stuff? I know there's a Hollowworld one, but maybe a Hollowworld TF2 group would be good.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Oi, sweet to see Jinx and Tang joined. I'm home in about 10 minutes, then I'll update the thread. And, billybob, i don't think the timezones matters that much. We'll just have to be awake when there's a competition. I think we are allowed to join foreign competitions. As we are all from different countries, we can't stick to one. I'll read up on the leagues when I come home.

EDIT: I'm home now, updating