Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Team Fortress 2 Team?

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Also, I'll see if I can set up a server we can practice on.
Hurray! Now I can practice my class without worrying about having too many soldiers!
P.S. is there a way to join servers specifically hosted by your group?

EDIT: Will we also have set training times?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
If you haven't already, add me on Steam: "thesilentkiller".
I will then invite you to the steam group.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
This sounds brilliant, I'd join definetely, best as either Pyro, Sniper or Heavy but I've also begun trying Scout so use me where you need me. Also, did I say this is a really good idea?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Backstay, it says I can't add you until I "have games in my library" (although I have Tf2). Could you add me instead? Search Dadeste.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
My server won't work correctly :S I need to port forward my router, but I'm not allowed to do that. So, if someone else can set up a server we can use to practice on, i would be grateful.

ShadowSlayerD

Villager
I'll join in! I play as Pyro, Soldier, or Sniper. One idea is if a Steam group is made for us. I was thinking that would be helpful.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I've made a steam group for it. But you have to ask Danie or Billybob about it, as I made them the new leaders.