Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld: The Gathering, Reconstructing Expansion

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
aaaaand yet another spot opens up XD I think I'll take a closer look at certain cards from now on, ONLY ONE SPOT OPEN! (not to be filled by any ranger type stuff or Zima'Maloj type stuff)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
aaaaand yet another spot opens up XD I think I'll take a closer look at certain cards from now on, ONLY ONE SPOT OPEN! (not to be filled by any ranger type stuff or Zima'Maloj type stuff)
No ranger type stuff? :( Sorry Wynnter!
Edit: I'm joking your good!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
No ranger type stuff? :( Sorry Wynnter!
Edit: I'm joking your good!
it's more like, If it's suggested, it's not gonna fill up the spot, like Edgar won't actually be in the "MishMosh" (Will think of a better name later) set because he's a zima'malojian, same thing with Wynnter and the Rangers.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THE FIRST SET FOR HOLLOWWORLD: THE GATHERING HAS BEEN RELEASED! Gonna just call this one "Weirdoes" Nahhh, I think It'll just be the MishMosh set, unless someone can think of something better, I'm all ears! In the meantime though, the cards for the set have been added to the card list linked...somewhere in this thread (it's midnight and I worked, hush)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you so much for the cards man! I'm printing out my favorite ones and hanging them on my wall, like I said I would n_n Thanks a lot!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'm really glad to see a lot of people really liked the cards! In that case, I'll continue to make more, the next set shouldn't take too long to be released as it's already been worked on quite a bit. Here are the next sets I have planned:

Zima'Malojians
Rangers
Anhald (Eventually)
Illthilior's Harem
Bad RP
Staff Memes (Sally and K9 will be referenced, as I liked Sally, and K9, from what I could tell, was a really influential staff member)

All sets will have 25 cards in them, whether they be creatures, enchantments, sorceries, instants, artifacts, lands, or just plain old tokens...without a doubt there is one thing I can always guarantee
Everything will be OP~

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ZIMA'MALOJIAN SET HAS BEEN POSTED AND IS QUITE OP AS WELL!! The next set to be finished will be the Rangers, followed by Anhald. Would like it if some people from Anhald (And Anhald allies, those work too) posted characters on here, gonna just tag a few that I know. Again, may request private convo or skype/teamspeak chat to talk about chars. If you dont want a card made for your char, thats fine too.

Cap
Rygan

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Maybe Fitz as he wrote a majority of the original lore that everything we have today is usually based on in some way or another?
Fitz "When you play this card, all other cards must bow down to it, for they were created through its generosity. Protection from everything lore related, OHO WAIT!"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Reviving this thread for a quick statement, I'll continue to make cards, but now will be charging. If you'd like me to make a card based off anything on the server, pm me and I'll make it! Single cards only cost 100 rads but entire sets (consisting of 25 cards) will cost 1.5k. You don't have to use every card in the twenty five you get and can just save the empty cards for later, I can let you know how many spots you have left open. With this added, I am sad to say I probably won't have time to release sets of my own so it's purely others asking for right now.