Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Humble Citizens of Azerport..."

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
A notice is posted about Azerport, in several places amongst the city.
Signed with the seal of Marr

" The past few days have been turbulent, as I'm sure we all know and feel. But, the worst has passed. King Tybalt is still missing, but he will be found, search parties will continue to scower the Northern Kigndoms until he is found.
We cannot however, let this turn our priorities. As is the way of lineage, in Tybalt's absence Princess Violet has decided to take her rightful place as Monarch. Furthermore, to prevent the undesired outcome of war and loss of Marr lives, it is within the best interest of Marr that our government become vassals to Layovard, but nought shall change for the worst for the common man. To the unknowing of this change, nothing would be noticed.
Azerport is now back under the control of their rulers, and may we prosper under them as we did before.
Humble regards,
Duchess, Violet Fuvur"

@Tybalt @blargtheawesome

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
*Slams the table with her fist and shouts* No! Tybalt would rather die for this then come part of Layorvard! (from what I know) This can't be for realz!

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
"Well that was easy. Thank the gods we won't have a war over this." *Walked off with a smile, knowing he'd have to get on the new rulers good sides* -Corvus

OOC: I for one and happy with our new sun praising overlords.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"Mmn. Glad to see no bloodshed has come. If only those would realize that vassalage merely means you help us and we protect you."

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Slams the table with her fist and shouts* No! Tybalt would rather die for this then come part of Layorvard! (from what I know) This can't be for realz!
Your right ;) he would rather die but he's kinda taken captive.

Altho...
@angryboy
In Tybalts absence and knowing that he is alive, the Chancellor would be acting monarch.

That and due to Marr's nature and history which I've pretty much told everyone icly. They are proud of their independence and would see this forced vassalage and a threat and insult.

Lavoyard is basically Arcturus, the empire we broke away from...and they have had negative sentiments to them ever since.

So before you go inboard with this... Think about that.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Posters would be quickly hanged around Azerport in the more popular zones*

Bonjour, citoyens and civilians of Marr! I am Thorius Du Lavoyard, and in my quality of future King of Haven, I wish to re-assure you that absolutely no harm will be made to the proud population of these lands, and that la Garde Royale and the Haven Trade Company will stand ready to lend help to the people of Azerport and the Duché of Azerwind if needed. Your lives will continue as normal, under the benevolent rule of Violette.

In hopes for a peaceful and prosperous future,

Thorius I

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
"Well that was easy. Thank the gods we won't have a war over this." *Walked off with a smile, knowing he'd have to get on the new rulers good sides* -Corvus

OOC: I for one and happy with our new sun praising overlords.
You ain't Marr :p no one asked you
I won't stand for it! You can't just give up because Tybalt is gone!
*shrugs* I'm gonna watch this all play out from my lil box, altho... Your attitude represents Marr's culture and ideals :heart:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
"As Acting Grand Marshall And Royal Guard Of Queen Violet, I, Murdoc Ferrothorn will continue to be grand-marshall and serve Marr as we look to a better and brighter future with haven. I, and the other high ranking officers of Marr have already sworn an oath to the future king of Haven, and all new officres shall do the same, May our days be prosperous and free dear azerport." -signed, Murdoc Ferrothorn.