Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Humble Citizens of Azerport..."

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
It doesnt matter what is actually allowed by the council and what not. this is a forced takeover froma peaceful ppolitics point of view, the posters are simply the bit stating it as if shes allowed to do it. it helps with the...not as loyal citizens, who love violet. since /she/ thinks shes doing this to save them, and shes kinda being manipulated as all hell to do it xD as friggin usual
*Face applying to face* We need Tybalt...

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Upon the message-boards of the Crossroads, yet another poster hangs. Embossed upon it is a slightly fudged Seal of Marr, boldly sticking out right on the top.

Scrawled upon the rest of the parchment reads;

"For now have I discovered the location of the King of Marr! This information shall be sold to the highest offer. Find me within this crossing of roads, at Sunrise
-Phydeoux Was Here"

( This can be found in-game at the crossroads )

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Whats with the loves? Shes offered certain interested parties to pay to keep her quiet and they never did, sooo... :p

I imagine they probably still can, if they get there first.

(( I mean cmon, at least try to kill her or something! Thats just insulting :heart: ))

Helios

Legend of Altera
*Straps on Helios's hook and ventures off to play detective and find Tybalt...* First obstacle... Door knob.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I'm curious doe- What actual showing of harm, tyranny, or bad influence have we done to Marr after them being made a Vassal? I've only noticed the same people from the Order walking around doing the same things they used to do. (Hell I'm one of them) So much distaste for a stronger nation merely because it tries to help~

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the characters against this didn't even know what a Vassal was.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'm curious doe- What actual showing of harm, tyranny, or bad influence have we done to Marr after them being made a Vassal? I've only noticed the same people from the Order walking around doing the same things they used to do. (Hell I'm one of them) So much distaste for a stronger nation merely because it tries to help~

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the characters against this didn't even know what a Vassal was.
Please refer to Marr's history and culture~

Landem

Lord of Altera
*Bites her lip as she reads the notice* {Is this truly what she thinks Tybalt would want? Is she crazy? The citizens will not stand for this... Peace isn't the absence of conflict. We need to organise ourselves, disarray won't get us anywhere...}

(omgimherek
Ah, so Violet's leader?
@Tomato150 thanks for tagging me I wouldn't have seen it
I'll organise a meeting for the citizens of marr yeah?)