Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Humble Citizens of Azerport..."

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Also, just want to note that I think it's wrong to dislike Solus' post. Why you ask?

Cause this thing is RP and the only reason why it's posted on the forums is cause if it simply was placed in the poster-thingy in the crossroad inn, people wouldn't see it and some would maybe even complain about lack of information. I think dislikes is more of a forum thing for when people post offensive or abusive things, might just be my opinion, but I think disliking RP events is another connection to the RP to OOC hate problem.

I am just saying this as an reminder that this isn't mostly Sybbyl, but her characters doing. Which it seems that the unhappiness is going towards Sybbyl and not her character.
Remember that rp like this is what makes things really interesting and people in the medieval times didn't agree as much as we do and people wasn't as peaceful and considerate/clever as we are.

Ninja edit: This isn't only focused on the dislikes, but also some of the comments.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
@Mokwar thank you!!! Must tell me more of Azerports history xD

And you need to bring her back!!!!
Got some more detailed, but what I did was very basic and shortend version. Can write longer and more detailed version if you want to. ^^

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Also, just want to note that I think it's wrong to dislike Solus' post. Why you ask?

Cause this thing is RP and the only reason why it's posted on the forums is cause if it simply was placed in the poster-thingy in the crossroad inn, people wouldn't see it and some would maybe even complain about lack of information. I think dislikes is more of a forum thing for when people post offensive or abusive things, might just be my opinion, but I think disliking RP events is another connection to the RP to OOC hate problem.

I am just saying this as an reminder that this isn't mostly Sybbyl, but her characters doing. Which it seems that the unhappiness is going towards Sybbyl and not her character.
Remember that rp like this is what makes things really interesting and people in the medieval times didn't agree as much as we do and people wasn't as peaceful and considerate/clever as we are.

Ninja edit: This isn't only focused on the dislikes, but also some of the comments.
Aye, in fact, sybble also has another character who is an Engem named Ignatton and is on the Marr/ Engem side. She's simply playin true to her character~
Aye this is all just part of a story and Marr gave consent to this, and it seems to me everyone is enjoying it~

*loves all of the posts here*

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Aye, in fact, sybble also has another character who is an Engem named Ignatton and is on the Marr/ Engem side. She's simply playin true to her character~
Aye this is all just part of a story and Marr gave consent to this, and it seems to me everyone is enjoying it~

*loves all of the posts here*
Indeed, I think this is for all good Rp, but its sad to say some others have clear distastes on the matter OOcly as well, Due to the amount of dislikes and disagrees seen on some posts. In my opinion, I think this whole thing is just a change of pace in Rp, and allows for more character development and such~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Indeed, I think this is for all good Rp, but its sad to say some others have clear distastes on the matter OOcly as well, Due to the amount of dislikes and disagrees seen on some posts. In my opinion, I think this whole thing is just a change of pace in Rp, and allows for more character development and such~
I don't believe anyone ment anything harsh with the dislikes and disagrees, I think they were voicing their ic opinions over their ooc ones. They don't mean anything bad ooc. But it will help to just not use those ratings ^_^