Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ideas for Towns

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
This thread is just going to be a compilation of town ideas that you cant carry out yourself. So if anyone is stuck on a theme for their toen they can just look here.

Elven Treetop Village- Treetop wooden huts with only simple buildings
Dwarven Fortress/Mines- Dwarven style. Big halls with flowing lava etc.
Tribal Village- For roleplay could not know anything about anyone.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Slum towns!

Towns with small houses, spread out in a disorganised way with small dirty streams running through the dirt streets.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Itzzaboy said:
Towns with small houses, spread out in a disorganised way with small dirty streams running through the dirt streets.
Sounds like Draknor.... if anyone even remembers that place.

Here's one, and aquatic town, like a series of connected platforms on water.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sounds like Draknor.... if anyone even remembers that place.

Here's one, and aquatic town, like a series of connected platforms on water.
Pacifidlog town from Pokemon R/S/E! The nation of Ascension was planning on building one back in 1.7 but we didnt find a big enough body of water for it :(

Long live 3rd gen Pokemon!

Actually, long live Pokemon in general!

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Lol, yeah kinda like that, i also thought of the town from the start of the film "Waterworld"

... but less filthy

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
How about a town hung from the roof of a giant cavern, like a colony of bats?
It could be held up by fences, and extend down the sides...but no buildings on the floor except farms

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I had an Idea for a Town of Wizard's and magical Beings that was in the Sky on floating Islands, but was denied XD
How about a kind of City for the God's and King's that is On an ocean, and the building's are made from Gold, Lapis, Diamond etc...
OR a Kind of Bedouin camp of tent's and cooking pits.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
...... My imagination has ran away........the best thing I can think of - an underwater town - already been said. This is a stupid idea, maybe not for a town but a monument. Find a stronghold (-.-) and convert it into an old town type of thing. Kinda like Pompei. See! Told you its a stupid idea!!!

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, another cool idea! A town built into a series of very steep mountain spires, connected with bridges near the top of the map. Only one walkway to the bottom, and buildings cannot be below level 92 or something.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
A City behind a HUGE waterfall-And I mean huge-like a hollowworld Niagra Falls, and behind a giant cavern with glowstone lit medieval town...

/me drifts into amazement..

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
A City behind a HUGE waterfall-And I mean huge-like a hollowworld Niagra Falls, and behind a giant cavern with glowstone lit medieval town...

/me drifts into amazement..
I built one of them before in SP, but the map file got corrupted :( I lost a Volcanic Dwarven City, Floating City, that and the beggining's of Elven ruins