Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ideas for Towns

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
We should SO have one of these, a mystical town where the cool people live :D

/me is scared of 1.0 I don't like all the new stuff ;(

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I just don't like all the new things that are coming out...I like MC the way it is-Well without the bugs I have :/

Will Endermen/Enderdragon/Dragons be on? And what about things like enchantments and potions?

Also will the server have to be updated, i.e downtime?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
How about a town built into a volcano, with lava flowing down the middle into a giant pit of... You guessed it, lava. Everything would be caves, and all awesome and stuff. Kinda like the Goron city from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. :3

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The problem is with most of these epic monumental cities is that they aren't really great for residents.

I made a city that resided in a meteors crater, with a netherack meteor in it.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, how about simpler? A town made of one huge, enormous manor with dozens of rooms for residents, a grand hall, library, and storerooms.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I cant think of a perfect town. Shouldnt be too big, a nice place to live, decent scenery, decent architchture. Those are my criteria.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
How about, a gigantic crater, but in the center (down to bedrock) there would be a giant arm reaching up a couple blocks below sky-level, then cyan wool from the hand upwards, to look like it's holding the sky up. Inside the tower and around it would be the places of residency.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
How about, a gigantic crater, but in the center (down to bedrock) there would be a giant arm reaching up a couple blocks below sky-level, then cyan wool from the hand upwards, to look like it's holding the sky up. Inside the tower and around it would be the places of residency.
Very Atlas like...

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
...... My imagination has ran away........the best thing I can think of - an underwater town - already been said. This is a stupid idea, maybe not for a town but a monument. Find a stronghold (-.-) and convert it into an old town type of thing. Kinda like Pompei. See! Told you its a stupid idea!!!
accually the whole stronghold idea is pretty nice, since youll have the portal to the "End" itd make for alot of nice RP

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
But HOW are you going to find a Stronghold....Oh yeah...Ender Eyes.......I guess it could have a small hamlet nearby. I might actually try to do that!

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hmmm....how about town built like its a skeleton of a gigantic animal? The head would be the town hall, and the ribs would be houses that were tall, thin, and slightly curved.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Hmmm....how about town built like its a skeleton of a gigantic animal? The head would be the town hall, and the ribs would be houses that were tall, thin, and slightly curved.
I like this idea, but the skeleton would have to be absolutely huge to fit people in the ribs and such.

VanDamys

Villager
What about a big capital city with places like the Uppercity and the Lowercity.
The Uppercity would be very beautifull and not to big.
It would be where the "rich people" live.
The Lower city would be where all the scum and poor people live.
There it would be dirty, and massive walls.