Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ideas for Towns

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Do it. Make some morally questionable people as well who "recruit volunteers" for the fights
I wish I had the time. There's a reason I've been helping with just one region instead of running my own~ If I ever have a chance, I'll go for it. ^^

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I wish I had the time. There's a reason I've been helping with just one region instead of running my own~ If I ever have a chance, I'll go for it. ^^
I might could give it a shot. I mean, you've seen the effort I've put into capturing a gryphon. I'm sure I could do it for less-than-honorable causes. I've actually got a character in planning that could probably take over.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I might could give it a shot. I mean, you've seen the effort I've put into capturing a gryphon. I'm sure I could do it for less-than-honorable causes. I've actually got a character in planning that could probably take over.
Go for it :p

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I don't see player character vs player character ever working purely cause you'd not get enough people signing up for constant good fights, but the beast stuf is cool.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I don't see player character vs player character ever working purely cause you'd not get enough people signing up for constant good fights, but the beast stuf is cool.
could also be npc players dm'ed either by staff or the person running it