Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

If you could be IN a computer game..

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Pokemon... I get to be ageless and would travel with Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken defeating every gym, every elite four, every champion, in every region. And I would always wear a tux with the appropriate pants and a hat and a monocle... plus a beard.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Pokemon... I get to be ageless and would travel with Charizard, Typhlosion, and Blaziken defeating every gym, every elite four, every champion, in every region. And I would always wear a tux with the appropriate pants and a hat and a monocle... plus a beard.
Damn, you beat me to it... But you forgot to post a specific title!

I'd also go Pokemon, Emerald for the title.

Fable 3 would be a close second, never dying and being able to cast magic, lots of fun!

NOT fable 2 because your dog dies! :(

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I used the heart thingie that brings my family and dog back Itzza...

KatiePaws

Hollows Explorer
ZETHCRON said:
You would like to be a 22 year old guy with the voice of a 7 year old? XD

Anyways i would want to be in fallout new Vegas just because its awesome and i have always wanted to live in a post apocalyptic world. Although i would want to be the courier because then I can get loads of cool quests XD

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I would be in Minecraft... unlimited respawns.... no death! and I can build whatever I want :p
I'd like to point out that if you for some reason were in hardcore mode...

Anyway, I would be in Metroid Prime 3. Well, maybe Minecraft. Or Ace Combat 5... I don't know honestly, they're all so good.

Thanks for ripping off my thread by the way.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I'd like to point out that if you for some reason were in hardcore mode...
Anyway, I would be in Metroid Prime 3. Well, maybe Minecraft. Or Ace Combat 5... I don't know honestly, they're all so good.

Thanks for ripping off my thread by the way.

Ah, come on be more sporty. And challenge him to a duel to the death...

BETTER A manly duel of manliness to the unmanly death!

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
I'd live in Runescape, as there's a humongous world to explore, large community, and so many things to do / fight! Guy like me would NEVER get bored! Skyrim's way too limited in comparison.

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
If it were permitted to be modded beforehand, I'd say Minecraft without a doubt. No cheat mods, of course. Just stuff to enhance the gameplay. TerraFirma Craft, Tekkit, every mod in existence that adds decor blocks, etc.

If that weren't allowed, I'd probably say something like Sims 3, just because it would strongly mirror reality and I could still have all the comforts of home.

As for Runescape... Ugh. The game itself is alright, but as Capt_Cutlass pointed out, there would be the community there as well. And in all honesty, the majority population of most MMO's aren't the kinda folks I'd like to live around. I know the people here that play it are different than most just by the fact that they're here, but their RPing ability and intelligence is still not seen in most other people out there.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Ah, come on be more sporty. And challenge him to a duel to the death...

BETTER A manly duel of manliness to the unmanly death!
I guess it wasn't very obvious (I mean this seriously, not in a sarcastic way) but I did mean it jokingly.

And sure I'd fight him to the death if I could still go on the server. I can't play Minecraft for a while because of my super crappy computer.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I guess it wasn't very obvious (I mean this seriously, not in a sarcastic way) but I did mean it jokingly.
And sure I'd fight him to the death if I could still go on the server. I can't play Minecraft for a while because of my super crappy computer.
Eh, just trying to stop any possible fights besides not everyone sees sarcasm the same way and it's hard to do when you can't say it.

As for the duel to the death, it's the solution to every problem.
Not enough bagels? DUEL TO THE DEATH
No more room in the car? DUEL TO THE DEATH
Only one cookie left? DUEL TO THE DEATH
Your dog died because you didn't feed it but it turns out you didn't feed it because you did not have dog food because of your mean big brother? DUEL TO THE DEATH
You ate your own hand? DUEL TO THE DEATH

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I think for me it'd have to be Minecraft/Exodus. I absolutely love exploring the new world that's been created, it's just a minor issue about the whole starving to death thing :p